MTB for R25k: Specialized or a Scott?

JASON ZN

Then the Mods are liars. I walked out of that argument with a warning, they told me that you had been banned. With your previous lies. Im with the mods on this one

Yip,also got a warning. No banning. They reviewed your comments and found them to be inappropriate. Thus my reaction. We both got warnings. Sweet.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yip,also got a warning. No banning. They reviewed your comments and found them to be inappropriate. Thus my reaction. We both got warnings. Sweet.

Hey schalk, was that black guy u?

I was on the cover. And no Because I am bigger than you does not mean I take steroids. and you started the argument of your Titan being better than a Specialized. I am not agro, So maybe you should ease up.

Schalk here you say that you were on the cover of Mens Health, then later you say you were actually on the cover of mens fitness and you never claimed to be on the cover of Mens Health . Schalk you are doing it again , concentrate now!

Schalk here you say that you were on the cover of Mens Health, then later you say you were actually on the cover of mens fitness and you never claimed to be on the cover of Mens Health . Schalk you are doing it again , concentrate now!

Cheers guys. You obviously keen on arguing. I am not. Was always MENS FITNESS. Sorry you are so bitter. I wish you a speedy recovery after your accident, and hope you have a good festive season. God bless. Edited by schalk1982

Cheers guys. You obviously keen on arguing. I am not. Was always MENS FITNESS. Sorry you are so bitter. I wish you a speedy recovery after your accident, and hope you have a good festive season. God bless.

Just having some fun, it's Wednesday midweek madness.

Just having some fun, it's Wednesday midweek madness.

If it's only Wednesday, Moerday is gonna be epic

Less bullshite guys, and lets try help the guy out :ph34r:

Then I would say, Specialized Stumpjumper Comp carbon Hardtail, I have a medium and its just under 10kg. Shopped around and around and around, and got it for R22500, cheap as chips. :clap:

So many bikes to choose from, so don't necessarily just look at Scott or Spez, although both decent very capable bikes.

As Wayne says, get that one that makes you want to go home and punish the wife/girlfriend/boyfriend for being a naughty girl/boy :devil: