Santa Cruz limited Edition Minnaar V10 replica.....

Stretch

To the spruit massiv

Who rides a tjerrie red dual sus AM bike?

I see him come out of those flats next to the BP on braam fisher almost every morning.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I see him come out of those flats next to the BP on braam fisher almost every morning.

thought he might be a hubber

Anyway...no more hijacking from me

As you were

the okes that buy this are going to kick themselves with the 650b version is released in a few weeks time......

Xtra sauce ^_^

The Minnaarbar is an 808mm wide, 245 gram, full-carbon downhill specific handlebar that is produced and manufactured in Ogden, Utah. The Minnaarbar is an exact replica of the handlebar Greg ran throughout the 2013 World Cup season.

There are enough tall riders out there to appreciate an 808 millimeter DH bar that can take a beating under one of the sport's most hard-charging riders. Full-width carbon DH bars made by ENVE and signed off by Minnaar are a credible product, considering that ENVE has been working with the Syndicate for almost a decade. Plus, the Champ is one of the most demanding riders on the circuit when it comes to his kit. The official press release follows: - RC

http://es.pinkbike.org/240/sprt/i/bigquotes.png ENVE continues to push the envelope on what is possible with composites in downhill racing. When we have feedback, ENVE listens and answers by producing the product we need to have a competitive edge. My signature edition downhill bar offers my preferred width, great strength, and a ride quality that is second to none. - Greg Minnaar

Edited by 2Nutz

Guest Omega Man

I saw that...808mm....that's wide!...does the replica rock that replica? (On my phone not easy to see)

Yes it does. The STD DH bar from ENVE is 800mm wide and R2500.

On that replica I reckon they'll easily sell the 25. I've seen many Eastern Euro cats in Morzine who have the very latest and greatest of everything clearly with way too much money. I reckon they'll sell those easily.

I hope Greg gets a portion of the profits.

Edited by Omega Man

I saw that...808mm....that's wide!...does the replica rock that replica? (On my phone not easy to see)

Ye they the exact spec bar he rides

Edited by 2Nutz

The Minn will never rock a 650b......let's hope I never eat my words!

I think he'll stick to that wining formula, stretch.

He will run whatever his sponsor wants.

Yes and no..Greg is very demanding in terms of his equipment he rides. In terms of wheel sizes I can't see a sponsor insisting that they ride a 29er or a 650b

Guest Omega Man

Yes and no..Greg is very demanding in terms of his equipment he rides. In terms of wheel sizes I can't see a sponsor insisting that they ride a 29er or a 650b

Agree. Especially in DH where the guys are literally risking life & limb.

When they had him on supercycling the other day he said they'd tested the bigger wheels.

Edited by Omega Man

When they had him on supercycling the other day he said they'd tested the bigger wheels.

Agreed. I believe bikes will be either 650b or good ol' 26" and that will be up to the rider to decide, much like the Lappiere & Gstaad-Scott Teams.

Same goes for the Enduro World Series, although I do think you'll see the odd 29r making an appearance & the odd podium there.

Yea, which makes sense...didn't he said the only thing that made him faster were the tyres....which was a risky but he could manage it considering where he knew he could potentially puncture