a Kid on a 20" can do it, can you???????

Peach.

22 members have voted

1. 1. Can you?

• Yes, my nads have dropped more than a 10 year olds
    • No, my mom won't let me.

I would definitely stick that take off..... :thumbup:

Problem is that at my age I don't bounce anymore and bones take a lot longer to heal....

Thanks Tumbles, now I want to build myself a foam pit :ph34r: Boy that looks fun!

There's a bag jump at Jozi-X in Bryanston. I haven't been there in ages but it used to be open for riders Wednesday evenings and Sunday afternoons. Good fun to mess about like a kid again.

There's a bag jump at Jozi-X in Bryanston. I haven't been there in ages but it used to be open for riders Wednesday evenings and Sunday afternoons. Good fun to mess about like a kid again.

Any idea what the size of that bag is? We need one here in DBN....

Any idea what the size of that bag is? We need one here in DBN....

I'm going to hazard a guess at roughly 8m by 8m with the launch about 2m away from the bag though it can be moved further if needs be.

His dad behind the camera is probably like.." Now remember, when we get home and mommy asks, we went to the zoo."

Reminds me of that *** dont tell mom ad.

I'm going to hazard a guess at roughly 8m by 8m with the launch about 2m away from the bag though it can be moved further if needs be.

Thanks. I had a look at the site and it looks like it has a flat box type base with a whole lot of vertical tubes that they inflate and cover with another large sheet. I wonder of anybody in DBN would be interested in making something like that....

A jumping castle for grown ups!!

Thanks. I had a look at the site and it looks like it has a flat box type base with a whole lot of vertical tubes that they inflate and cover with another large sheet. I wonder of anybody in DBN would be interested in making something like that....

A jumping castle for grown ups!!

I'm sure you could get something like that made. There's a custom inflatable company in Joburg, might be something similar in Durbs.