Littering chops

Rydogg

I can never understand why people throw litter next to the road when there are rivers and the sea where you can throw it into.

Well, if I look at Blouberg beach in wintertime when the Northwester blows all the rubbish in from the ocean, then they DO that anyway.

What I'd like is to catch the farkers that litter at races when they cross the finish line and make them part of the clean-up party that sweeps the course afterwards. They won't do it again or they will stay away next time! How to do that, is the question??

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So you don't think that being kicked out of a club is a deterrent to someone that litters? When he has been kicked out of a few, he might just think twice before he litters. At the same time, those club members that don't litter may not enjoy being associated with the litterbugs, so let them help and enforce the club's rules. The problem is not the OP's method of raising the issue. The problem is that a club member littered and brought the club's reputation into disrepute.

I, as a human being feel like my reputation is in disrepute. I disavow all humans

Hello - sorry, my language ... not very good.

I look in dictionary for little help.

litter - is a group of little baby animals

littering - when the group of little baby animals is being made

chops - is way of saying big steak in local language

So in SudAfrica you have big steaks that make babies in the road ???

Now I understand why you have many lions in the road :eek:

Guest Hollow Man

Littering. Again. Is it actually still necessary to tell an adult human being(one that has enough intelligence to work and buy a Bicycle) that littering is bad? Seriously? What the hell is wrong with (so many) of us?

As the smartest species on this magnificent planet, some of us are incredibly dumb, destructive and inconsiderate at times. (Shakes Head. Again).

Gotta go with Agteros here.....

:cursing:

Guest Hollow Man

Hello - sorry, my language ... not very good.

I look in dictionary for little help.

litter - is a group of little baby animals

littering - when the group of little baby animals is being made

chops - is way of saying big steak in local language

So in SudAfrica you have big steaks that make babies in the road ???

Now I understand why you have many lions in the road :eek:

:D

Littering. Again. Is it actually still necessary to tell an adult human being(one that has enough intelligence to work and buy a Bicycle) that littering is bad? Seriously? What the hell is wrong with (so many) of us?

As the smartest species on this magnificent planet, some of us are incredibly dumb, destructive and inconsiderate at times. (Shakes Head. Again).

Gotta go with Agteros here.....

Must agree Hollow Man

This is an absolute disgrace to our species and fellow beings with whom we share this planet.

Yet we punt ourselves as the most intelligent species on earth, what a joke.

On Sunday morning riding with the wife in Koeberg NATURE RESERVE I came accross a used/punctured inner tube thrown into the bush along the tar section of road leading from the start of the trail. I only needed to carry it for 500 meters to the nearest bin >>>>> so why the fark did the person repairing the puncture not do the same and why all the other cyclists who rode pass it could not have picked it up to throw it away is beyond me.

This is a nature reserve and we are blessed to be allowed to ride in the saftey and beauty of the reserve - it's a pity some tw@t is going to spoil it for all of us and get all cyclists banned from riding there !!! :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing:

On Sunday morning riding with the wife in Koeberg NATURE RESERVE I came accross a used/punctured inner tube thrown into the bush along the tar section of road leading from the start of the trail. I only needed to carry it for 500 meters to the nearest bin >>>>> so why the fark did the person repairing the puncture not do the same and why all the other cyclists who rode pass it could not have picked it up to throw it away is beyond me.

This is a nature reserve and we are blessed to be allowed to ride in the saftey and beauty of the reserve - it's a pity some tw@t is going to spoil it for all of us and get all cyclists banned from riding there !!! :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing:

...and I bet you were able to easily patch it to be used again saving mother earth just a little bit by doing so? :thumbup:

I want off this planet.

I watched After Earth on MNet Sunday night. Will Smith says to his son that "everything on this planet has evolved to kill humans". Fiction of course, while the reality seems that we, humans, have evolved to kill everything on this planet! Including ourselves!

...and I bet you were able to easily patch it to be used again saving mother earth just a little bit by doing so? :thumbup:

Actually no - I do tubeless - reread the OP - binned it 500m from where I picked it up

Actually no - I do tubeless - reread the OP - binned it 500m from where I picked it up

Living life on the wild side .... always keep a spare tube with you, even if you are running tjooooblessss

:eek: you're worried about the inner tube an not the RADIATION ???

Koeberg and NATURE RESERVE do not go well together.

:eek: you're worried about the inner tube an not the RADIATION ???

Koeberg and NATURE RESERVE do not go well together.

Radiation at Koeberg????? Let's run for the hills!!!!!