Value Logistics Fast One

Dgas

got popped by laaities at 70km....this after burning a box of lion matches catching the bunch again at 50km because 2 okes just sat up when someone someone upfront attacked.

2:43....could have been worse.

2:43 and you did the barberton race on Sat? not bad at all.

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2:43 and you did the barberton race on Sat? not bad at all.

Nope...I wish I can claim I did baberton...but didn't....NSBB did baberton and fastone...respect to him

......., what are the okes upfront doing at that stage? Braking and accelerating trying to break the bunch is just plain stupid....

What; were they acting like they were in a race or something?

got popped by laaities at 70km....this after burning a box of lion matches catching the bunch again at 50km because 2 okes just sat up when someone someone upfront attacked.

2:43....could have been worse.

well done....good time meneer..next time "hold the wheel"

hahahaha couldn't even hold my own wheel when we went into henley....just saw you ride off into the distance. Now I know why you sat near the front. Next time I will be there :ph34r:

Nope...I wish I can claim I did baberton...but didn't....NSBB did baberton and fastone...respect to him

+1 well done Not So Big Ben, repect given as its rightfully deserved.

Great race, not too small and not too big. Got a hiding in VB again but we love it :whistling: See you at Edenvale/Serengeti on Sunday.

Was my first road race on my HT and Knobblies, 4:13. Man its hard cycling a whole race on your own, especially in yesterdays wind while dragging a MTB along. Was very fun though.

Was my first road race on my HT and Knobblies, 4:13. Man its hard cycling a whole race on your own, especially in yesterdays wind while dragging a MTB along. Was very fun though.

There was a guy in BL on a giant anthem in a 3towers race jersey....he didn't do too bad at all considering his gearing. Wonder if he is a hubber?

BL was a nightmare. Lots of matches burnt, after every turn the guys would attack and you would burn trying to close the gap again..... and those u16 lighties who started with the us rode so hard for the first 1h30mins only to have most of them drop off with 30km to go. Managed to pull the second group of BL guys in at 2h42.

Was a nice race, good marshals, only crappy things was the wind and a lady BL rider in pink Lab kit that nearly caused 10 accidents behind her by serving and braking mid pack, and didnt even notice it.....

Are you Mike that rode in BL in MTN kit that came up to me and asked me what my Hub name is?

BL was a nightmare. Lots of matches burnt, after every turn the guys would attack and you would burn trying to close the gap again..... and those u16 lighties who started with the us rode so hard for the first 1h30mins only to have most of them drop off with 30km to go. Managed to pull the second group of BL guys in at 2h42.

Was a nice race, good marshals, only crappy things was the wind and a lady BL rider in pink Lab kit that nearly caused 10 accidents behind her by serving and braking mid pack, and didnt even notice it.....

We rode together....the last bit anyway....and yes, got properly the moer in with her

I was in joberg2c jersey

Are you Mike that rode in BL in MTN kit that came up to me and asked me what my Hub name is?

yip, that be mike bike

I was in VB, our group split badly after one of the guys crashed around a corner - does any one know who that was and if he's ok, as he was gripping his shoulder and I think it might have been his collarbone.

Did a 2:44 - had a puncher and did the last 40km like Celine Dion - all by my self...

Condolence to the family that was in that accident on the highway.

Archived