WARNING: 7 week erection after MTB fall

scuzzy

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems like injuries are more common "down there" than what we realise.

A guy we cycle with never used to wear cycle shorts as he said after a couple of hours on a long ride they were not worth anything, so just cycled in normal shorts. After a reasonably rocky ride one day, he got back and had the need to "pee" every 30min or so. Eventually he went to the doctor and it turns out the saddle penetrated his "behind" and tore a muscle from around the prostate (or something like that).

Needless to say he now cycles with padded cycle shorts.

Seems like injuries are more common "down there" than what we realise.

A guy we cycle with never used to wear cycle shorts as he said after a couple of hours on a long ride they were not worth anything, so just cycled in normal shorts. After a reasonably rocky ride one day, he got back and had the need to "pee" every 30min or so. Eventually he went to the doctor and it turns out the saddle penetrated his "behind" and tore a muscle from around the prostate (or something like that).

Needless to say he now cycles with padded cycle shorts.

If the saddle penetrated his behind, I doubt cycling shorts are gonna help

If the saddle penetrated his behind, I doubt cycling shorts are gonna help

My two questions were how he didn't feel this happen, and how he managed to walk around after the ride? :eek:

My two questions were how he didn't feel this happen, and how he managed to walk around after the ride? :eek:

he might be used to a bit of.....um..... penetration..... :whistling: