Pyga Zero 29 alu

Ledreyer

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why d'you want that bike so badly?

I have a few bikes and that's one of my new builds,and I just wanted one when I realized how difficult it is to find one!!

I have a few bikes and that's one of my new builds,and I just wanted one when I realized how difficult it is to find one!!

You got seriously lucky. You have 1 of only 8 of those frames, that's how many ended up in the market.

So congrats

You got seriously lucky. You have 1 of only 8 of those frames, that's how many ended up in the market.

So congrats

Only 8 were sold to the public? Why was production stopped?

You should think of a dropper post. That bike's got a bit of character. For a hard-tail 29er.

• 2 months later...

Hi guys.. anyone else have one of these frames laying around? Im also looking for a ZERO29 large frame. Please give me a shout if you know of anything.

Does yours have a weird seat post size? Mine does.

They had a production issue with these, you need an insert, or just use a piece of steel hose clamp cut to wrap around your post and inside the frame. Also, you have to perform a bit of nasty cable routing around the BB as they never really planned for the rear derailleur cable routing.

It rides very very nicely, but it needed a couple of mods & updates to iron out little design/production issues. Was very light. Sorry I sold mine.