Dazshell

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am a 110kg at 1.86m. Yoh

I win. I am 109kg at 1.75m.

Well as you can imagine I don't have a problem going up-hill :whistling:.

But the flats and downs are hell especially in the wind like Sunday, I'm like a blade of grass.

I literally have to go harder on the flats and downs than the hills, where men of your stature :ph34r:  are freewheeling passed. :cursing:

Well as you can imagine I don't have a problem going up-hill :whistling:.

But the flats and downs are hell especially in the wind like Sunday, I'm like a blade of grass.

I literally have to go harder on the flats and downs than the hills, where men of your stature :ph34r: are freewheeling passed. :cursing:

I call it Gravity Drive :-p

What??? 1.88 and 57 kg!! That doesn't even count as a weight. When people aske you how much you weigh you should answer, "nothing".

Do you actually notice it when you go uphill??

I'm 1.87 and 104KG. Hoping to be sub 100 come the 94.7 and then hopefully 90kg at the argus.

you want to do a fat transplant? :blush:

Two guys standing on the side of the road, and Spoke101 comes by.

One says to the other, "Jeez, that guy is really flying".

The other responds, "Or maybe he just got picked up by the breeze".

:D

(Just kidding Spoke. I'm just jealous because I've got a spare tyre round my waist and you don't.)

Soon Ill be less... came down for 122kg just beginning of last month... 

My biggest problem is as soon as I start losing fat from going to spin class and doing a little bit of weight training to help the muscles with recovery I start building muscle, thus my weight starts to climb again. I have kinda settled in the fact that i will always be in the 100kg range.....

My biggest problem is as soon as I start losing fat from going to spin class and doing a little bit of weight training to help the muscles with recovery I start building muscle, thus my weight starts to climb again. I have kinda settled in the fact that i will always be in the 100kg range.....

ATM I am just hungering myself out and running till I am 90kg... sick n tired of having a boep

Two guys standing on the side of the road, and Spoke101 comes by.

One says to the other, "Jeez, that guy is really flying".

The other responds, "Or maybe he just got picked up by the breeze".

:D

(Just kidding Spoke. I'm just jealous because I've got a spare tyre round my waist and you don't.)

That is if they can see me[emoji28]. Don't blink.