Cycle Science in Broadacres Sells Fake Pinarello

It is called a Cubic Zirconia. :ph34r:

What if I put it to you...."would you buy a fake diamond IF you know it's a fake..bla bla bla..."

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is a good one - This is a Jonway scooter - Copy of some other scooter but made in China - Look how nicely they copied the 2 stroke expansion pipe

Did I forget to mention... It has a 4 stroke motor :eek: :eek: :eek:

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

Here is a good one - This is a Jonway scooter - Copy of some other scooter but made in China - Look how nicely they copied the 2 stroke expansion pipe

My brother in law is riding one of those. I told him to get an angle grinder and rat pipe the hell out of it.

I wonder what a real Pinarello is really worth.

And no, price does not equal value.

It is worth what someone will pay for it

It is worth what someone will pay for it

Yeah. If you are informed up front it's a fake, and going on the prices from dengfu, you could potentially get a bargain.

ROBBIE AND JOHN AT CYCLE SCIENCE HAVE NO BUSINESS BEING IN ANY THE CYCLING INDUSTRY, AND I HAVE NO SYMPATHY WHATSOEVER FOR THEM GOING FORWARD.

Fixed...

I agree. An investigative journalist should keep their cool, not reprimand, put the facts on the table and let them speak for themselves instead she messed it up going off the way she did imo.

100% i feel thats why CB has lost lots of its cred. because they go in gun blazing WADA WADA 2 sec wham bham walk out going " told you so , they guilty ........remember in the beginning of CB when derrick walked in he was calm, gave out a bit of line waited for the accused to hang himself, gave us ALL THE DETAILS, from the start to the end and everything in between and everyone was exposed, when they walked out,, shops closed people went to jail, EVERY BUSINESS OUT THERE WAS LIVING IN FEAR, WHO WERE UP TO NO GOOD,,,,,,,they like mc donalds now HIT AND RUN as many stories in 6 min as they can get

Edited by DIPSLICK

100% i feel thats why CB has lost lots of its cred. because they go in gun blazing WADA WADA 2 sec wham bham walk out going " told you so , they guilty ........remember in the beginning of CB when derrick walked in he was calm, gave out a bit of line waited for the accused to hang himself, gave us ALL THE DETAILS, from the start to the end and everything in between and everyone was exposed, when they walked out,, shops closed people went to jail, EVERY BUSINESS OUT THERE WAS LIVING IN FEAR, WHO WERE UP TO NO GOOD,,,,,,,they like mc donalds now HIT AND RUN as many stories in 6 min as they can get

agreed: so much for journalistic impartiality. That whole emo beat was embarassing to say the least. Its like someone stole her child's lollies.

post-4091-0-03522700-1397050685_thumb.jpg

Nope..... Thats what CS tried.

However CS were wrong on polishing the brown stuff and expecting it to turn into gold......

Well on the upside CS will have some good looking bikes for sale at very very good prices. Anyone been there yet?

Ja but just check the serial numbers :)

Look at the video again carefully, its like they staged it, she and the guys from CS. Look at the expression on their faces, she and they had a slight grin....looks like they rehearsed the whole episode before