Cycle Science in Broadacres Sells Fake Pinarello

Luckly im a student.. dont need to focus on wifes or diamonds! but by the time im your age ill make enough money to afford a diamond and a "real" pina, not that ill buy pina cuz its kaka compared to my cannondale!

ever gone and bought your qualification or degree ??...... I think you should understand this thread a little better now.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Look at the video again carefully, its like they staged it, she and the guys from CS. Look at the expression on their faces, she and they had a slight grin....looks like they rehearsed the whole episode before

I think that's probably embarrassment from their side and incredulation from what she was hearing on hers!

Look at the video again carefully, its like they staged it, she and the guys from CS. Look at the expression on their faces, she and they had a slight grin....looks like they rehearsed the whole episode before

Sure! They'd willingly trash their own name and sink their business for 2 minutes of fame.

Not to be that guy,,

But I knew that's how much "depth" the story would have, in the past CB would have spent 5 min at the shop asking for invoices, and spent more time getting to the BOTTOM OF THE REAL PROBLEM not just small shop

Not to be that guy,,

But I knew that's how much "depth" the story would have, in the past CB would have spent 5 min at the shop asking for invoices, and spent more time getting to the BOTTOM OF THE REAL PROBLEM not just small shop

That's exactly why I don't watch it anymore. Sensationalist rubbish, without an ounce of journalistic integrity.

lets face it, without a police officer with a warrant accompanying them, they're pretty hopeless. CB has a legal team that advises on the best way forward for all their articles. I don't think they view it as a major crime at this point but what they did was reaise a lot of awareness around whats going on out there. They are also not going to implicate the whistleblower.

We should get Derrick Watts to do a Carte Blanche on Carte te Blanche!

I am glad I have not been exposed to what they have, that's a job I wouldn't want

• So, prior to the AA furore that hit the Hub 137 pages ago, CS were given ample opportunity to make good on the misdeeds
  • They chose instead to bury their heads in the sand, like good little ostriches
  • The CS invoice doesn't denote fake, counterfeit or even grey
  • Then along came the HUB, but despite the massive uproar, notwithstanding the support of many a troll, they kept their heads buried
  • Their legal reply to AA's assertions was vague, inconsistent and unapologetic
  • Then along came Devi and the CB team, but still no impact on their humanity or business savvy
  • They selectively choose to refund other duped clients, yet swear blindly AA was (1) aware it was "grey" and, alternatively FAKE
  • They view this episode as nothing more than a joke
  • They have no consideration for the lives they have impacted (customers, family, employees etc)

ROBBIE AND JOHN AT CYCLE SCIENCE HAVE NO BUSINESS BEING IN THE CYCLING INDUSTRY, AND I HAVE NO SYMPATHY WHATSOEVER FOR THEM GOING FORWARD.

Could you not have posted this earlier? I would have save myself a lot of internet reputation points! :blush:

Edited by RooiWillie

Guest EdEdEd
  • They chose instead to bury their heads in the sand, like good little ostriches

Oi, ostriches do not do that!

Thread is losing speed................

http://www.ohmagif.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/infinite-girl-invisible-biking.gif

CS special

Which could equally have been saved by... wait for it - reading the frikkin thread in the first place!!!

130 Pages... Ja, about that. I'll rather ride my bike, do some work.

Guest EdEdEd

Which could equally have been saved by... wait for it - reading the frikkin thread in the first place!!!

http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/activate.gif

BOOM. hehe

Edited by EdEdEd

Guest EdEdEd

130 Pages... Ja, about that. I'll rather ride my bike, do some work.

Who reads the whole thread!?

Check the first page, maybe number 24 and then the last two... and robert is your mothers brother!

Guest EdEdEd

I've read the whole thread....

.. and I did it without cutting any corners to get past some outcasts....

Yah, I didn't, I did however read all the OP's posts...

You are a better person than me