Cycle Science in Broadacres Sells Fake Pinarello

Because Cycle Science are playing the it's everybody's fault but ours card. They could have resolved this all a long time ago.

I totally agree Vangar, but what I find strange (unless I have missed something along the way) J&J have nothing to do with Pinarello so why would they assemble the bike in the first place?

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I train at the Broadacres Virgin Active (its about 20m from Cycle Science) And last night it looked like they are packing up the shop .....???? Moving maybe ... ?

Edited by FASST

I purchased a Pinarello Dogma from Cycle Science in Broadacres. Two months after purchasing the bicycle, I was informed when having the bike serviced in Australia that the bike is a fake. When I returned (after buying a genuine Dogma) a week later, I went to Cycle Science and asked for my money back. Their response, I knew it was a grey import. I received an email from Pinarello certifying that the bike Cycle Science sold me is fake. I have attached a picture of the fake frame.

You must be morally bankrupt if you can sell a fake frame to someone and send them down a hill at 80km/hr. After closer inspection of the bike it was revealed, handle bars, wheels and even the saddle was fake. You have to wonder how they can stay in business selling counterfeit goods.

I wonder how many other people have purchased counterfeit bicycles and accessories from Cycle Science

Sorry to hear it...

Fake Pinarello's seem to be selling like hot prego rollo's

Unfortunately that happens when you don't buy a Specialized! :whistling:

my BIL will stop doing what ever he does to watch CB im with you on this one, things in general are just depressing enough the last thing i want is to go to sleep after watching CB only to wake up on a monday, knowing just how much *** we in

I take it none of you read NOSEWEEK?

Now that;s depressing!

Edit: Not just aimed at DS, but all those (like me) who no longer watch CB.

Edited by HeyYou

I train at the Broadacres Virgin Active (its about 20m from Cycle Science) And last night it looked like they are packing up the shop .....???? Moving maybe ... ?

They normally pack out half the shop onto the sidewalk every day and have to pack it in in the evenings.

As far as the shop goes I have known Robbie for years and like the guy.Cant comment on the incident as did not follow the whole saga nor watch Carte Blanche.Can't stand the programme or the presenters

I sold a killer Colnago frame to a Hubber some time ago and Robbie did the honours of checking it out and giving it the green light.Got a spin off sale for the new owner in kitting it out.All was good and I have only had good dealings with him.This new development suprises me

Reported, don't need this.

Why report something like this? He was stating his opinion just as many other have. Looks like freedom of speech is good as long as I/you am/are in agreement with his sentiments is all that is acceptable on this here forum ..... sometimes.

Edited by Dick

Why report something like this? He was stating his opinion just as many other have. Looks like freedom of speech is good as long as I/you am/are in agreement with his sentiments is all that is acceptable on this here forum ..... sometimes.

He did say the sweetest things if I may add.

Tromp that is, almost makes me wonder how his fake bike rides.

Reported so that someone won't have to hold him back. He can say what he wants.

Why, you buying a Pinarello ?

I already have one. A genuine one.I had the cantonese logo translated. So , weeeee

I already have one. A genuine one.I had the cantonese logo translated. So , weeeee

Nearly spilt my wine laughing!

You sure the translator wan't dronk ?

Wan't dronk boetie??

Puza Wednesday :) :) :)

Cantonese for warrent :w00t:

I can't phuza Wednesdays, only get home at 8 after training :thumbdown: