Hub Tacx Virtual Races & Rides

Harryn

I can create a ride with whatever distance you like. Pm me when u wanna do it.

Any chance of a group ride tonight? I am going out of town for 2 weeks tomorrow.

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

IM OUT I STILL CANT GET MY COMPUTER TO "SEE" THE BRAKE, MY I PAD WORKS CAN YOU DO THE RACES FROM THE IPAD, I DONT SEE OPTIONS THERE

Any chance of a group ride tonight? I am going out of town for 2 weeks tomorrow.

Hi Essack

I think that's a fantastic idea.

I propose that we ride from Meerendal to Cape Town Stadium at 18h00. I will set up the race at 5.30.

The race will be found on muliplayer as "Meerendal to Cape Town Stadium. Its 27.26km. with a total ascent of 149.95 meters. The average slope is 0.5 % , and the biggest climb reaches 8.2%. Its an easy ride, and perfect for people who are still setting up their machines and getting used to it.

Essack pm me your cell no and yr tacx user name. I will add you to the whatsapp group. Same goes for anyone else who can join. All welcome, racing snakes, weekend warriors, beginners etc, the more the merrier.

@Dipslick - I do not know the Ipad app, so I dunno if it has multiplayer funcionality.

Hopefully getting my toys today... Hoping to join soon :thumbup: Keep at it guys

Great! anyone else planning to join, please rsvp here.

Hi all, work is too hectic - gonna have to cancel for tonight. Of course anyone else can feel free to organize the ride either tonight or at any other time, for that matter.

I got my Tacx flow with PC upgrade , codes and all(yay)...CD cover but, ....... :blush: no cd to install or setup the software...sigh...

Code I have is for TTs3.6 if anyone will be so kind to copy it for me (i dont need your codes or licence)

Cheers

I got my Tacx flow with PC upgrade , codes and all(yay)...CD cover but, ....... :blush: no cd to install or setup the software...sigh...

Code I have is for TTs3.6 if anyone will be so kind to copy it for me (i dont need your codes or licence)

Cheers

can make you a copy. Did you get the previous owner to deactivate the codes.

Where are you. I'm in stellenbosch

IM OUT I STILL CANT GET MY COMPUTER TO "SEE" THE BRAKE, MY I PAD WORKS CAN YOU DO THE RACES FROM THE IPAD, I DONT SEE OPTIONS THERE

Hi dips drop me a pm with your nr or email then I can help you .

can make you a copy. Did you get the previous owner to deactivate the codes.

Where are you. I'm in stellenbosch

Only found about needing to de-activate the code on his side. Will hopefully sort that out quickly (i'm in JHB) . Ver 3.5 is downloading at home(I hope the code for 3.6 works with that)

You sure you have tts3 not tts 4

Positive Ver 3.6 ( bought 2nd hand so I have to make do)

My upgrade came with tts 4. You must try to upgrade as soon as possible big difference.

Only found about needing to de-activate the code on his side. Will hopefully sort that out quickly (i'm in JHB) . Ver 3.5 is downloading at home(I hope the code for 3.6 works with that)

get the current copy of the TTS 4 below

http://www.tacxdata.com/files/support/TTS410FULLDOWNLOAD.zip

it's 1.8Gb in size, so it can take a while to download. ;)

after that, go to the patch site (http://patches.tacxdata.com/) to get 4.10.2 update.