Hub Tacx Virtual Races & Rides

Harryn

Lol. Berry's got a resting heart rate in the 30's. Hope you have a warranty on that thing!

unfortunately i dont have a heart rate monitor :ph34r: :ph34r: :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not quite sure where technology eluded me but I don't know where to find your race? Got TTS4, got google licence, got multi-player licence, but maybe my I-Magic unit is too old tech for this?

Not quite sure where technology eluded me but I don't know where to find your race? Got TTS4, got google licence, got multi-player licence, but maybe my I-Magic unit is too old tech for this?

No, its not. I only use the upgraded I-Flow, which is the I-magic. Cluck on the multiplayer tab on the left. All the races will come up. I will set the race up at 5.30. My Tacx name is Harry

He is only "opening" the race at 5:30 I will also try for the first time, mine will be a quick step in step out, as I am no where near riding properly yet, I want to see how it looks/ works

Guys, you will not see google streetview type imagery in the first couple kays or the last bit....presumably as they are on remote district roads.

I hear you Dipslick, likewise this side

14 mins to go. Join the race terminator

I'm not gonna make it Harryn - just walked in at home. Will hook my unit up to see that I can for next time. Shot mate

im now really confused, i got a email now saying DNF but i was at the finish line(as far as km said zero) and on the top of my screen it said you guys were afew min behind, on my screen when it got to ZERO km it didnt say finish but my KM no matter how much further i went my KM stayed at 0 :eek: i "finished at 50min 55sec, but it would not let me "finish" the race also i do not see where we riding on the spilt screen, i did toggle between the screens

is it suppose to look like a video???could you see on the screen that i finished or was i "parking" on the side of the road somewhere :wacko: :blink: :cursing:

Hey DIPSLICK, from my side it looked like you never started - showed you stationary on the start line. I rolled my roller a few times just to check it was working and it moved a few metres and that's where I left it. I got a DNF as expected in the mail and was position 4/4, email tells me that you rode 3.5km and dnf'd.

Hey DIPSLICK, from my side it looked like you never started - showed you stationary on the start line. I rolled my roller a few times just to check it was working and it moved a few metres and that's where I left it. I got a DNF as expected in the mail and was position 4/4, email tells me that you rode 3.5km and dnf'd.

Yip from my side it also just looked like you were parking on the start line, just chilling. As in not pedalling at all. which means although your computer connected to the race, there must be a communication prob with your dongle, as your computer is obviously not connecting properly to the Bushido brake?

Anyway. Henk (is he a hubber??) is super strong. So far, definitely Hub Tacx champ.

Dear Harry,

Here are the results of the Multiplayer race you recently participated in.

Race information

Race Hubsa race

- - - Northern_Ireland_ride_20km

Race organiser Harry

Type RLT

Distance 20.94 km

Start Wednesday, May 21, 2014 4:04:11 PM GMT

Finish Wednesday, May 21, 2014 5:01:29 PM GMT

Riders Henk, Harry, jason, Wayne

Personal results

Position 2/4

Time 00:57:18