Hub Tacx Virtual Races & Rides

Harryn

Hey Harryn

Whats the status? Are the rides going on every week?

I am keen to try it out.

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

IF ANYONE WANTS A "UNUSED" BASHIDO, BRAND NEW COMPUTER, AND SCREEN, AND I POD DONGLE ATTTCHMENT,,,,,,YOU CAN READ PREVIOUS POSTS ITS UNUSED, I TRIED EVENTUALLY I GOT IT UP AND RUNNING, I LOST INTEREST I PREFER MY 10 YEAR OLD FORTIUS SYSTEM,

PM ME, I WOULD LIKE TO TRY SELL IT AS A UNIT AS THE COMPUTER WAS BOUGHT FOR THE TRAINER

AS I SAID IT ALSO HAS THE IPHONE/IPAD DONGLE FOR STAND ALONE

Hey Harryn

Whats the status? Are the rides going on every week?

I am keen to try it out.

No, but I am keen to carry on. When would you like to ride?

IF ANYONE WANTS A "UNUSED" BASHIDO, BRAND NEW COMPUTER, AND SCREEN, AND I POD DONGLE ATTTCHMENT,,,,,,YOU CAN READ PREVIOUS POSTS ITS UNUSED, I TRIED EVENTUALLY I GOT IT UP AND RUNNING, I LOST INTEREST I PREFER MY 10 YEAR OLD FORTIUS SYSTEM,

PM ME, I WOULD LIKE TO TRY SELL IT AS A UNIT AS THE COMPUTER WAS BOUGHT FOR THE TRAINER

AS I SAID IT ALSO HAS THE IPHONE/IPAD DONGLE FOR STAND ALONE

Dips, don't sell. If you have it up and running join the next ride.

Dips, don't sell. If you have it up and running join the next ride.

HONESTLY MY 10 YEAR OLd FORTIUS THAT HAS HUGE MILEAGE IS SIMPLE EASY TO USE AND TO ME IT FEELS MORE REALISTIC(doesnt help my sales pitch :blush: :blush: but it true)

the bashido feels eratic/jerky and i have calibrated it

i even got a ADSL LINE FITTED JUST FOR THE RIDES

Edited by DIPSLICK

HONESTLY MY 10 YEAR OLd FORTIUS THAT HAS HUGE MILEAGE IS SIMPLE EASY TO USE AND TO ME IT FEELS MORE REALISTIC(doesnt help my sales pitch :blush: :blush: but it true)

the bashido feels eratic/jerky and i have calibrated it

i even got a ADSL LINE FITTED JUST FOR THE RIDES

drop your weight to 40kg for the fist 4or 5 rides and then start to increase it. Thats what i did and its working fine.

Tonight at 6pm we will ride a 20km very scenic route in Norther Ireland.

Its 358m of very mild climbing (average slope is 1.3%) but the last 1.8km is quite steep with a maximum elevation 11.2%

Watch out for the Spar 6km before the finish.

The ride is called 'Northern Ireland Ride 20km". I will be the Lobby Leader

Any takers?

Tonight at 6pm we will ride a 20km very scenic route in Norther Ireland.

Its 358m of very mild climbing (average slope is 1.3%) but the last 1.8km is quite steep with a maximum elevation 11.2%

Watch out for the Spar 6km before the finish.

The ride is called 'Northern Ireland Ride 20km". I will be the Lobby Leader

Any takers?

:thumbup: see you then

drop your weight to 40kg for the fist 4or 5 rides and then start to increase it. Thats what i did and its working fine.

PLEASE EXPLAIN I AM SLOW WHEN IT COMES TO THIS STUFF, ARE YOU SUGGESTING THAT THE MOTOR IS TOO STRONG AND I AM NOT USED TO IT SO I MUST CONFUSE IT TO MAKE IT EASIER????

IM NOT BEING A CHOP I AM JUST ASKING

PLEASE EXPLAIN I AM SLOW WHEN IT COMES TO THIS STUFF, ARE YOU SUGGESTING THAT THE MOTOR IS TOO STRONG AND I AM NOT USED TO IT SO I MUST CONFUSE IT TO MAKE IT EASIER????

IM NOT BEING A CHOP I AM JUST ASKING

OK WHEN I BOUGHT MY BISHIDO I HAD THE SAME FEELING COMING FROM THE TACX FLOW :whistling: . I drop my weight to 40 and used it like that for i while. I dont know if it has to run in but it worked for me. My bushido feels smooth now even the uphills over 7% where it was almost like jamming. Try it

OK WHEN I BOUGHT MY BISHIDO I HAD THE SAME FEELING COMING FROM THE TACX FLOW :whistling: . I drop my weight to 40 and used it like that for i while. I dont know if it has to run in but it worked for me. My bushido feels smooth now even the uphills over 7% where it was almost like jamming. Try it

THANKS I WAS REALLY READY TO GIVE IT AWAY ALREADY

WELL YOU GUYS ARE THEN GOING AGAINST A LEAN(NOT SOO MUCH), MACHINE(NOT SO MUCH ) TONIGHT

WELL YOU GUYS ARE THEN GOING AGAINST A LEAN(NOT SOO MUCH), MACHINE(NOT SO MUCH ) TONIGHT

Excellent. Its an EPO legal race then!

my question is will you guys pick it up on your side if i use my power drill on the crank :ph34r: :ph34r:

Lol. Berry's got a resting heart rate in the 30's. Hope you have a warranty on that thing!