Hub Tacx Virtual Races & Rides

Harryn

Ad placed in classifieds, not much of a sales pitch but I can't explain how irritated I am

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Come on boys help Dips with this thing.

Thanks RED,,but you of all people should know I don't do battling, I want it gone

Old faithfull fortius nothing wrong

Edited by DIPSLICK

Why not loan it to someone who wants to try and see if they can get it to run smoothly, then return it to you?

There you go Dips give it to one of the intelligent chaps who knows the system for a week and hopefully when you get it back you styling and if they can't sort it just burn it.

Why not loan it to someone who wants to try and see if they can get it to run smoothly, then return it to you?

Ping TNT1

Ok, it official I have given up,

Bashido for sale as a complete unit

Brand new computer/screen/keyboard/mouse

Brand new bashido

iPhone/I pad DONGLE

licence

Google licence

PM me I'm serious I am finished with this tacx

Have you turned it off and back on again?

We at CW Cycles will have a full range of Tack trainers by the end of next week . Great deals are coming your way , just help us getting those "LIKES" on facebook. 16000 LIKES is not out of reach.

We at CW Cycles will have a full range of Tack trainers by the end of next week . Great deals are coming your way , just help us getting those "LIKES" on facebook. 16000 LIKES is not out of reach.

After Dip's experience you are going to battle to give them away Chris.... :whistling:

Isnt there a way riding virtual with just a power meter on the bike or does the trainer need to be interfaced?

I must be honest I'm absolutely loving my I-vortex. Wasn't that impressed in the beginning, but eventually went through the mission of setting up the software and now its really enjoyable. Word of warning though, those "Friendly TACX Coaches" lie. I did what was supposed to be a nice 1:20 spin last night and I was knackered when I finished....don't try BRA16 especially in the gears they recommend!

No, but I am keen to carry on. When would you like to ride?

I generally ride Tues and Thurs mornings on the trainer. Its getting too cold to be outdoors early - so I may use the trainer in the weekends.

Looks like your sessions are gathering momentum. I will sort out my multi licence. I have Google already. I am out of town for 2 weeks, so I will follow on the forum.

Can I suggest that you post the next ride a few days in advance. It would help to get us prepared...

I generally ride Tues and Thurs mornings on the trainer. Its getting too cold to be outdoors early - so I may use the trainer in the weekends.

Looks like your sessions are gathering momentum. I will sort out my multi licence. I have Google already. I am out of town for 2 weeks, so I will follow on the forum.

Can I suggest that you post the next ride a few days in advance. It would help to get us prepared...

Good idea Essack, will do.

HARRY WHATS THE SHORTEST "RACE" YOU CAN PUT UP SO I CAN TRY GO THROUGH THE MOTIONS AND TRY GET MY SYSTEM TO WORK

HARRY WHATS THE SHORTEST "RACE" YOU CAN PUT UP SO I CAN TRY GO THROUGH THE MOTIONS AND TRY GET MY SYSTEM TO WORK

I can create a ride with whatever distance you like. Pm me when u wanna do it.