Giro d' Italia 2014

'Dale

Supersport apologised via Twitter, admitting it was sloppy, and saying action will be taken.

I am completely stupid with Twitter et. al. Could you possibly post their answer here?

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I had Kittel in my team, but had to drop him for Viviani coz I needed more cash to pick up Scarponi. Hope that decision didn't backfire on me today.

Hope this photo works? Posting via my phone, so please let ne know if you can see it?

post-35769-0-17114400-1399827314_thumb.jpg

Edited by HDW

Re. Scarponi:

It seems he's ok, and still has a sense of humour, which is good.

He's been posting on his twitter feed, showing a pic of him in the dirt with Gasparotto, Agnoli and Landa, saying he landed in magic mushrooms on the side of the road. But seems he's also putting in a little dig at Bozic for not waiting?

Michele Scarponi@MicheleScarponi 51m

Oggi a funghi con @enrigasparotto @AgnoliValerio e Kung Fu LANDA.....ma cosa facevi @BorutBozic là in lontananza??? pic.twitter.com/NRMI7buuwn

BnXjXe3IEAIoe_9.jpg

Expand

Translation:

Today in mushrooms with enrigasparotto @ @ AgnoliValerio and Kung Fu LANDA @ BorutBozic ..... but what were you doing there in the distance??

Then a second tweet:

Michele Scarponi@MicheleScarponi 45m

@AgnoliValerio @enrigasparotto @BorutBozic funghi allucinogeni però...1f344.png1f51e.png Hide conversation

•  

Translation:

However, hallucinogenic mushrooms...

C'mon guys and gals - we have won at fighting these guys before! Somebody must know the Ad agency, brand manager at MTN or ad people at DSTV. After all the money they put in cycling and branding.... I think they have just pissed off their TARGET MARKET!!!

MTN had nothing to do with the idiot pushing the buttons. MTN don't employee a person to watch over the studio producer.

MTN had nothing to do with the idiot pushing the buttons. MTN don't employee a person to watch over the studio producer.

We know. But they spend big money at SS , and can therefore dish out big klaps.

We know. But they spend big money at SS , and can therefore dish out big klaps.

I was referring to post #363

Trust me , the financial impact to SuperSport's revenue will be BIG. Someone will be whipped!

We must put pressure on MTN to hurt DSTV for this! Myblood is f-ing boiling!!!

This one? Stating clearly that the blame lies with DSTV and that MTN pays the bills?

Was a good sprint from Kittel

(Oh and when sh it like this happen on dstv I ask myself why the hell do I pay close to R700 a month for ***)

How can we get somebody to burn alive. Please somebody give us the e-mail for a big knob at MTN! The freaking incompetence!!!!

No, this one.

No, this one.

Fair enough. Meant the same thing but was not articulating clearly.

No problem, MTN has supported cycling and Doug over the years. They will go the extra mile to ensure that someone will be reprimanded. Surely a mistake, but an expensive one.