[Event] MTN National MTB Series #6 Van Gaalen Driven By Nissan

WesselvdWalt

Top of the strips we can make a call if its going to be our day or not...all we have to do is hook a left to nikita and suip till our wives phone...

In?

Do that so I can beat you for a change.

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Check your email trash or junk / spam folder. You're batch F

Thank you, got it. F at least I have something to motivate me, to GET BETTER SEEDING.

This means I definitely wont see anyone still hanging out around at the finish. By the time I'll get in you all will be long gone. Probably because I only have one race under the belt and did not finish well ither.

Got a mail for the 45km entry. Nothing for the 75km. Friend of mine got his 75km email - registered both of us at same tkme - is seeded E. Seems very low compared to our usual...

Just caught up with Erik.

Most of you know the "Old" "Oom Piet".

..this year we introduce to you the new "Oom Piet" don't under estimate him... :eek:

Then I've been out to "Jou Baas" Erik has spent much time there taking out rocks, making it wider and smoothing it for you... So hopefully there will be less walking :thumbup: (still bloody hard)

..this year we introduce to you the new "Oom Piet" don't under estimate him... :eek:

Then I've been out to "Jou Baas" Erik has spent much time there taking out rocks, making it wider and smoothing it for you... So hopefully there will be less walking :thumbup: (still bloody hard)

Any pics of "Jou Baas"?

Sounds like "Oom Piet" has become "Blixem Piet"

Any pics of "Jou Baas"?

Sounds like "Oom Piet" has become "Blixem Piet"

haha! nope sorry.

Yes think we'll baptise him as "Piet Blixsem"

Edited by WesselvdWalt

As in Nguni oom piet....recce it last week...prefer it to old oom piet :thumbup:

Nguni is very lekker....and Erik is smoothing out jou baas...this race is gonna be a corker

Also like Nguni, when me, you and chucks recced it last weekend it actually feels easier than normal oom piets...I prefer it

Also like Nguni, when me, you and chucks recced it last weekend it actually feels easier than normal oom piets...I prefer it

I do too....now I wish they could get rid of the marbles after concrete strips

whahahha marbles...aka babyhead alley

Let go the brakes and bomb down... you only need to brake by the turn :ph34r: