Pinarello cracks down on Chinarello's

MTB_Roadie

about time....... hopefully cycle science and the other scammers will be next...

Edited by Penansie

It's convenient for SA authorities to be soft on counterfeit products,and associated illegal activities, a by-product of being in bed with the People's Republic of China. Rubbing your main international "investor" up the wrong way, wouldn't be good for international relations. Individual politician's bank balances would take a hammering too. We're victims of a flawed, corrupt, despotic, hypocritical system.

It's convenient for SA authorities to be soft on counterfeit products,and associated illegal activities, a by-product of being in bed with the People's Republic of China. Rubbing your main international "investor" up the wrong way, wouldn't be good for international relations. Individual politician's bank balances would take a hammering too. We're victims of a flawed, corrupt, despotic, hypocritical system.

Off topic, irrelevant and ill informed comment

That statement is bs, though they may not be perfect customs destroys 100s of millions of confiscated counterfeit goods from china every year.

Sad really, that the damage has been done to the brand.

I for one would never buy a Pina just because of the slight doubt people will have in thinking its a fake.

Bloody chinese, lets hope they never start copying the brands I love with this magnitude.

Pinarellos should be manufactured in Italy.

This is as it was intended.

The problem is AFAIK that even the real are not

ASG is very quiet

I would think that is to be expected as the cycle science matter is (probably) currently sub judice and it won't be very clever of them to get involved in an online debate

Sad really, that the damage has been done to the brand.

I for one would never buy a Pina just because of the slight doubt people will have in thinking its a fake.

Think I can handle the stigma attached to Pina's. Wanna buy me one instead???

:P :P