Bike polish

SUPERMANTRI

use meguiars auto polish NXT GEN , one of the best polishes for gloss black , plus does not leave white bits in the corners etc .... Turtle Wax NANO TECH is also excellent , avail from Midas Game Makro

use meguiars auto polish NXT GEN , one of the best polishes for gloss black , plus does not leave white bits in the corners etc .... Turtle Wax NANO TECH is also excellent , avail from Midas Game Makro

Meguiars gold class as well. Used on two black cars.

http://www.sonax.co.za/cms/products/1801000-544.jpg

SONAX Easy Shine

An innovative product from the SONAX Research and Development Department. The advanced formula can be used in direct sunlight and on hot paintwork. SONAX Easy Shine makes polishing effortless and provides a long lasting, high gloss shine. Cleans, polishes and pro-tects in one. - 250 ml < Back to products

bike paint job is the same as a cars. any auto wax will work

rally comes to mind

Mr. Min after every wash, cheap and works like a bomb

+1 (or Pledge). Great on Carbon as well. Get those last minute thumb prints off before the customer arrives.

Also good for getting the sticker residue off frames.

Mr Min works great.

Don't do what I did with my deep sections. Then realised that had made the brake track so slippery! Fortunately before I went riding.

if its good enough for my car its good enough for my bike.

Will you use Mr Min on your car?

http://image.europeancarweb.com/f/tech/gear/epcp_1005_autoglym_car_care_products/32671470+w320/epcp_1005_03_o+autoglym_car_care_products+resin_polish.jpg