[Event] Barberton XCM Mountain Bike Challenge 2015

Barberton XCM MTB

Thanks I see my problem it is not under the Race sub tabs, just click on the Race Tab.

Don't worry, I had the same problem. Ha ha

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is there any word on what km's the Cut-off times are on the Ultra?

mountain lands nature reserve gate 12h00

Can't wait for this race , Barberton never disappoints .

save some legs for those last few KM with the sharp and short climbs and last year the climb towards the end was a nice little surprise .

mountain lands nature reserve gate 12h00

That i know. But is it at km 80 or 75 or 65?

Thanks for the Update. But unfortunatelyi have no idea where Brighton Kop or Mountainland is.. :oops:

Is there something wrong with the Entry site? I cannot get in to enter...

Don't worry, just entered the 77km  :thumbup:

I am really looking forward to this race. Just one quick question. How is the Malaria in the area? My son is just over 1 year old and if there is a risk I will have to make another plan. The doc says he is to small for meds.

Is there any word on what km's the Cut-off times are on the Ultra?

Hi guys, the km's / distance to and from the cut-off is available under the "race" tab!

Hope you are fit and ready!

Question:

12 year old kids. 

Relatively fit

How tough is the 30km? Any minimum age for the 30km? I will be riding with them.

Thanks

I am really looking forward to this race. Just one quick question. How is the Malaria in the area? My son is just over 1 year old and if there is a risk I will have to make another plan. The doc says he is to small for meds.

I had a quick chat to one of our doctors, Barberton is not a Malaria area. There is a low risk of getting it here. The general guideline would Be that you do not need any malaria prophylaxis.

Is there a weather prediction yet?

Also wondering about this....

Getting really nervous for the weekend - training nowhere close to where I wanted to be! Really glad I only entered the marathon, but next year that ultra is mine...

Archived