What is the best home trainer?

Guest Zeitgeist

Pics will tell a thousand words....show us your suffercave

Two Cycleops 400 pro indoor bikes with ipads. a 2.5m dropdown screen with an hd projector connected to an apple tv device so we can simply mirror the ride to the screen and do any ride and route around the world. Two wall fans and two floor fans with rubber flooring and a sound system to match and to round it off a quarq crank on my road bike that can be used on an Cyclops IDT, beat that!

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

adding these to the setup next week thanks to Bicyclepower.co.za

Is that to hold a bottle and IPAD?

Says yes please....

IMO the trainers are painful.

I prefer the CycleOps indoor cycles and the Wattbike. The delivery of power is a lot more accurate and smoother - if you're into Power!

Two Cycleops 400 pro indoor bikes with ipads. a 2.5m dropdown screen with an hd projector connected to an apple tv device so we can simply mirror the ride to the screen and do any ride and route around the world. Two wall fans and two floor fans with rubber flooring and a sound system to match and to round it off a quarq crank on my road bike that can be used on an Cyclops IDT, beat that!

i have air con and altitude settings,controlled from my garmin :thumbup: beat that!!!!

"in my next life"

Edited by Madone69

yes it is

Awesomeness....phoning them straight away

PS how much did they charge for it?

Edited by rouxtjie

IMO the trainers are painful.

I prefer the CycleOps indoor cycles and the Wattbike. The delivery of power is a lot more accurate and smoother - if you're into Power!

Been on both...my ftp and mmp test numbers are exactly the same so cannot agree with you on that. Its easier from a hop on and train point of view, they are bulky however

Wow...just wow :thumbup:

I am green I wont lie

I can come over and tear some of your couch if you want to make it look the same

sorry that's not a tear on the couch.

if you zoom in you will see it my ipod shuffle and earphones

Edited by shaune