D2D 2014

bmw1za

check pedalpower.org.za for seeding/index

I've been fighting with them for over a week now, sent them 3 mails and although I got an initial reply, still not fixed:

1.) Time for Lost City is duplicated, and in my case used twice in calculation.

2.) Winning time for Dischem is wrong - 2.07.00 vs the actual winning time of 2.35.49. This was also an error on Racetec's site but that was fixed a week ago.

3.) For the Serengeti they have 2.23.16 but the winning time was 2.29.30 (although there were some tandems that finished before that but I don't think they count and the best was still not 2.23.16)

Result is that my seeding which, by my calculation, should be around 15-16 is now sitting on 18. Maybe if more people mail them they will get off their backsides...

Edited by someuser

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Also in AM, my first outing after a sluggish winter....

First outing since Tour de Durban.... and only been to spinning class about 4 times due to work as well as flu this last week... I am gonna battle....

BL 7h13 must be honest I am a little nervous had my first real training session in months last week. I did a 56k ride followed by a 10k run and I was more than a little tired :mellow:

VB @ 6:35

Eish, I think I'm going to bleed buckets.

Will be missing my "gentle" mates in AL!!

Welcome.........what kit will you be wearing?

CL for me. Thought seeding would be better but I suppose it's the right group for my climbing ability!! Looking forward to it

Welcome.........what kit will you be wearing?

Thx JC. Part of the Ocean Basket team. And you? Mind you I will spot your Pina by a mile :ph34r:

Luckily I wouldn't ride that "heavy" beast that I had on Sunday. It's time for the properse bike!!

Thx JC. Part of the Ocean Basket team. And you? Mind you I will spot your Pina by a mile :ph34r:

Luckily I wouldn't ride that "heavy" beast that I had on Sunday. It's time for the properse bike!!

Probably Qhubeka kit or whatever is clean, I think it going to be very fast :whistling:

VA. Going to be a serious suffer fest after my stint in the sick bay......

See you in VA for the sufferfest bud :)