Die Burger MTB 2014

Rydogg

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why do the Wannabees club members get discount but the other club's members not? Seem weird to me...

Probably because they are using the Wannabees trail for the 50km

Probably because they are using the Wannabees trail for the 50km

or they are affiliated to Amarider?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

If anyone has an entry for the 60 they will not be using ill be intersted to purchase it ,woke up late again for the second year !!

I can only find the cut off times for the 75km on the site. Does anybody know the cut off times for the 60km?

If anyone has an entry for the 60 they will not be using ill be intersted to purchase it ,woke up late again for the second year !!

Better enter the road race now :P

Does anyone know the elevation gain for the 60km route, the website isn't too helpful

Struggling to find any information on the elevation gain/ loss on the 60km .... the 50km seems quite flat though :whistling:

Highly doubt it! (it is easier than the 42km btw)

Also dont quite understand that. The 50km seems very very flat, and the 42 km a lot tougher. :unsure:

Struggling to find any information on the elevation gain/ loss on the 60km .... the 50km seems quite flat though :whistling:

Its either 1650 or 1910. Read it in a mail a while ago. The 42 has 1430m of climb.

I entered the 42 but am now getting worried. Can i move to the 50?

Only the first and last climb that is long. the rest is awesome. Stick to the 42, you will have more bragging rights with your mates. M2c worth.

Its either 1650 or 1910. Read it in a mail a while ago. The 42 has 1430m of climb.

Thanks Smurfy!

I entered the 42 but am now getting worried. Can i move to the 50?

According to the site you had to make tha change before the 21st. Seems like you can still make the change on registration... but I assume a penalty fee will be levied.