joberg2c 2015

DIPSLICK

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some C FOR SERIAAAS Race snakes at the reg. today BLACKBEARD AT LEAST LOOKS CHILLED, didn't see too many OKES who look like they out for a chilled cruise, looks more like world champs pit

I have mental images of BB in his slippers & gown :eek:

DIPS you keep your head down & dont laugh at the snakes as they hurt themselves on the first few days & you guys pass them all.... :w00t:

Does anyone know if the specialized guys are at J2c this year.

Got a mate who is over from New Zealand who is riding it and his rear shock has packed up and he is struggling to get it sorted

Thanks

Awesome race... Some more training would have been lekker

Day1: Muddy and not so easy

Day2: Less muddy, windy, easier

Tomorrows prediction... Pain

Anyone care to share their stories of trying to track riders? Useless App just hangs on my phone and freezes and the website is not really much better. 

Anyone care to share their stories of trying to track riders? Useless App just hangs on my phone and freezes and the website is not really much better.

Same experience. Have not managed to use search function for riders I would like to follow at all

App was useless in 2013...just as bad in 2015 :cursing:

Totally agree the sight sucks ass and so does the app. And you get a snotty response saying its on the sight. Well if you only tracking the first 10 riders that might do

Hi @Fire Engine, @GrantC, @Ossie NL and @CleatsnCleavage

Please could you let me know exactly what issues you are having and I will try and get them ironed out for you?

The rider you are tracking needs to be out on the course, have the app installed and have the phone with them for you to be able to track their progress. I have personally been involved in the testing, so I know it works, would love to hear where things have gone wrong.

http://joberg2c.co.za/track-rider/

Hi @Fire Engine, @GrantC, @Ossie NL and @CleatsnCleavage

Please could you let me know exactly what issues you are having and I will try and get them ironed out for you?

The rider you are tracking needs to be out on the course, have the app installed and have the phone with them for you to be able to track their progress. I have personally been involved in the testing, so I know it works, would love to hear where things have gone wrong.

http://joberg2c.co.za/track-rider/

HI Dave 

i see it has been sorted with an app update and you can only view the sight on a PC  thanks for your reply

Archived