joberg2c 2015

DIPSLICK

I see david george is riding...and his team is....wait for it....

The GEAR exhange.....dum dum dum dishhhhhhhhhhhh

For me, any results he gets / had before is all hollow eventhough he did his time. Wish j2c had the same policy as the epic wrt ex-dopers.  :thumbdown:

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Let the guy just ride his bike

Sure, let him ride his bike

Let him stand on the podium....I say NO. He danced with the devil and got caught...If the epic can enforce it, why should other races tolerate it. Let's face it, a two year ban is a joke, the man is stood on the podium with a fat grin yesterday, what message does that send out?

I see david george is riding...and his team is....wait for it....

The GEAR exhange.....dum dum dum dishhhhhhhhhhhh

For me, any results he gets / had before is all hollow eventhough he did his time. Wish j2c had the same policy as the epic wrt ex-dopers.  :thumbdown:

He has been racing since November last year if I remember correctly. He is as fast as he always was.

Gear Exchange is his company, a bike shop in Cape Town.

He has been racing since November last year if I remember correctly. He is as fast as he always was.

Gear Exchange is his company, a bike shop in Cape Town.

Whahahahhahaha 

Love your work..

Sure, let him ride his bike

Let him stand on the podium....I say NO. He danced with the devil and got caught...If the epic can enforce it, why should other races tolerate it. Let's face it, a two year ban is a joke, the man is stood on the podium with a fat grin yesterday, what message does that send out?

6 guys on the podium, 2 dopers.

Rebellin won the stage in Turkey.

Cycling has really cleaned up its act.

Where have you been man. Long time no see

tappering  :ph34r:

Is Dipslick still alive / riding ?

Yep, him and andrew are machines...finished everyday. 

:ph34r:

Ja another podium for the ex-doper

6 guys on the podium, 2 dopers.

Rebellin won the stage in Turkey.

Cycling has really cleaned up its act.

ja nee oom, can't believe they have the cheek to show up at race when they made the same race's results cheap a couple of years before...

Ek sou te skaam wees 

Yep, him and andrew are machines...finished everyday. 

Must be that flat out powerbeam training :thumbup:

That was my first joBerg2c, and what a great experience it was!

Sitting at work, still totally knackered and wondering how I am going to get through the day, but running through the last 10 days or so in my mind.

9 days is a long time to ride a bike and live out of a bag and sleep in a tent. I wasn't sure if I could do it, but I seemed to finish strong. Pushing those limits has re calibrated my body and mind. Pretty amazing.

How are the rest of you?

What an absolutely awesome ride!!! I am having serious withdrawal symptoms at work this morning.

My event went very well with the odd mechanical here and there. I rode as a solo rider and came in 78th overall. I am very happy with that.

The organisation and vibe at the event was amazing and I met some awesome people along the way.

I am already figuring out how I am going to pay for next years event.

Did the Epic as a daytripper, so only really had an outsider's view on (only 3 days of) it. But from the 3 days I experienced at Epic, and the 9 days I experienced on joBerg2C, joBerg2C win hands down. Awesome trails, great food, and they really treat their 800 riders as VIPs.

Well done joBerg2C!

Missing the Seattle coffee this morning.

Archived