Online Racing - Virtualtraining (Cyclops)

Garfield2010

Have you got sleeveless.....I prefer sleeveless tops when on the IDT... :whistling:

and yes I was born in Bloemfontein and lived on the east rond

me from  Bloemfontein too ... :wacko:

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Guys, so for those CycleOps fans we are running a custom kit. We have partnered with Belgium manufacture, BioRacer, to bring you this international quality kit. We have sample kit's to confrim sizing avalible at The Hub (offices in Rivonia).

A full set of kit (bib shorts and tops) will be on sale for 2 150.00 while the tops will be R650.00 each. 

Orders close this Friday (18th Sept) at 12:00 with delivery a further 4 - 6 weeks away. 

Please mail info(at)cycleopsvip.co.za to confirm orders. 

Just to make sure....it is bib and not shorts like in the pic? How would sizing work for the tops?

New guys: Racing starts at 7pm normally but registration for the race closes 6h30pm. So it is always better to register few as soon as possible even if you are unsure that you can join

I will post the velodome race today

Hi Jaco... I see the race time is / was 0700 (7am) is this correct?

Should it not be 7pm / 1900

Hi Jaco... I see the race time is / was 0700 (7am) is this correct?

Should it not be 7pm / 1900

Crap Sorry

Created it again and took out registration time. Hope the others pic up on this

My bad

Crap Sorry

My bad

I put it on the WhatsApp Group now.

Crap Sorry

My bad

Thanks

For your punishment you have to give us 10 laps head start :w00t:  

I'm not in the mood... a bit gatvol tbh but will ride and see how it goes

Ok see it and registered but could not find it on the "internet routes" to download

Tried searching for the name as spelt velodromo (o after the L with a funny captjie) and it does not find it, you have to spell it normal velodromo 35 km

Sorry guys! Was feeling crappy and nauseous. Struggled to keep power above 200 so I bailed. Workout would have been of no benefit for me.

How did it go?

Sorry guys! Was feeling crappy and nauseous. Struggled to keep power above 200 so I bailed. Workout would have been of no benefit for me.

How did it go?

It was an honest hours work. I feel naar now. Hey it good to know when to fold (paraphrasing Kenny Rogers).

looks like there was 2 races at the same time .. struggled to keep up with swiss van and kobus ,got off the bike and ran to the bathroom to throw up... i guess that means i did it right (grrrrr)   

Archived