Online Racing - Virtualtraining (Cyclops)

Garfield2010

I did a lap on the route for Tues. It is a very nice and varied route. Saw rouxtjie's time - I think a kotsemmer wont save me. I may go looking for some EPO today.

EPO is not going to save my ass Tuesday evening. Going to have to figure out how to fit a wheelchair on the VT come Wednesday morning!

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Race on at 14h00 today as well. Tou dont have to ride the whole thing.

Sorry mate. Doing a few hours with my mates tday. Will miss your ride.

Race on at 14h00 today as well. Tou dont have to ride the whole thing.

I'm going out now for some pain delivered from IRON for a few hours if he doesn't kill me as always(doubtfully)I will pop in to check how much steroids I need for Tuesday night, later

I have been looking for a list of things that you cannot do on your IDT (why real riding is better): 1. Obviously there is no or little interaction with other riders. 2. Skills are degraded. 3. THE MOST IMPORTANT: No Snotrockets!

What do we do exactly come tuesday? If you are in the app does it automatically switch to the race you registered for or do you have to go to online races and physically click on the race?

@Rouxtjie: to turn off the streaming mode do you click on the icon top left corner above video and untick the box where it shows video and something in 1 of the sections thry display there?

1 more question: whenever you do a virtual route you get the option to calibrate. Is there a shortcut to go straight to the calibration function?

I am thinking of tuesday before the race starts

Thanks for help. I will play around with it. Luckily the cycleops tech staff has sorted my problem with the virtual rides. At least I have data now after the rides

Sorry, I only got 25km, done 65km with YSTER this morning he hurt me :(

Next time

Vark steaks what are you training for? Last time I checked it was winter and winter equals rest and easy rides.

Vark steaks what are you training for? Last time I checked it was winter and winter equals rest and easy rides.

Says miss QOM :)

Sorry, I only got 25km, done 65km with YSTER this morning he hurt me :(

Next time

Well done Dips

This virtual training thing is becoming a bit addictive. I mean it is a perfect day outside and I know they are forcasting rain during the week but still I am thinking to rider go sit on the trainer for 1.5h+

Is this normal or rather very abnormal?

Archived