• Martin Scorsese
    • Ridley Scott
    • M. Night Shyamalan
    • Steven Spielberg
    • Quentin Tarantino
    • Orson Welles
    • Edgar Wright
    • Michael Bay

Now.. after the disaster of watching Black Panther on Opening night.. I will wait a day or two and then go watch infinity War.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Now.. after the disaster of watching Black Panther on Opening night.. I will wait a day or two and then go watch infinity War.

Apparently it's premiering ahead in SA. My daughter is going on Thursday.. She's beside herself with fangirlism

Apparently it's premiering ahead in SA. My daughter is going on Thursday.. She's beside herself with fangirlism

We normally do the whole Family thing and go watch the superhero movies on opening night..but this is going to be a really big one..and I just won't maken it through another one with a full cinema and unruly kids..

We normally do the whole Family thing and go watch the superhero movies on opening night..but this is going to be a really big one..and I just won't maken it through another one with a full cinema and unruly kids..

Must be getting old...[emoji23]

Never. It's that she blocks the viewers behind sitting there in her in her Hulk costume...

Really looking forward to the movie myself... I expect Thor to excite the ladies... ahem... as usual. :whistling:

Edited by Thor Buttox

Rewatched some previous Marvel movies when the Marvel pop up channel was on air.

Captain America: The First Avenger in my opinion is the best Marvel movie to date. Of course I haven't seen Thor: Ragnarok or Black Panther yet, but I really enjoyed the first Cap, and Cap isn't even my favourite Marvel character.

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

Edited by HyruleWarrior80

Yep

Never. It's that she blocks the viewers behind sitting there in her in her Hulk costume...

Really looking forward to the movie myself... I expect Thor to excite the ladies... ahem... as usual. :whistling:

Yep

Rewatched some previous Marvel movies when the Marvel pop up channel was on air.

Captain America: The First Avenger in my opinion is the best Marvel movie to date. Of course I haven't seen Thor: Ragarok or Black Panther yet, but I really enjoyed the first Cap, and Cap isn't even my favourite Marvel character.

You'll have to watch those two before you watch Infinity War ..[emoji23]

Also enjoyed the pop up channel..got to record some I hadn't .[emoji39]

Captain America: The First Avenger in my opinion is the best Marvel movie to date. Of course I haven't seen Thor: Ragarok or Black Panther yet, but I really enjoyed the first Cap, and Cap isn't even my favourite Marvel character.

The Russo Brothers are excellent. The more I watch their Marvel movies the more impressed I am with their talent and skill, not to mention their obvious passion and love for what they are doing. The feedback for Infinity War is fantastic as well.

You'll have to watch those two before you watch Infinity War ..[emoji23]

Also enjoyed the pop up channel..got to record some I hadn't .[emoji39]

Yebo. You don't HAVE to, but you will miss out on a lot of little details and background history that will make watching Infinity War more rewarding and entertaining. Even Jim Starlin, the creator of Thanos, said he will have to go back and watch the IW a few more times because there is so much happening.

Black Panther (2018) 7/10.

Good movie, though not the best in the MCU, imo. Loved the Africa feel and finally getting to see Wakanda. I kept thinking: These are the guys who should be making William Gibson's Neuromancer. Strong female characters always a plus. But the story wasn't very interesting to me. I just couldn't get worked up about Killmonger and his issues. Would have like to see more of Andy Serkis.

I'm still in shock (in a good way) after watching Infinity war.... I was shaking! Epic movie.

First time that I walk out of the cinema after a movie and there was dead silence...people were indeed in shock.

http://jordanaferraro.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/posted-huckabees.jpg

For some reason this movie randomly occurred to me last night. Jason Schwartzman must be one of my least favourite performers of all time. He strikes me as this overly intentional, bohemian, pseudo intellectual type. An anti-anti hipster of sorts if that makes sense. Somehow though his frustrating persona was almost necessary in this role. The rest of the cast is stellar though. A lekker comedy that makes light the weight of philosophical questions. 

Edited by popcorn_skollie

I have had my fill of superhero movies. I want to see something real and of substance.