• Martin Scorsese
    • Ridley Scott
    • M. Night Shyamalan
    • Steven Spielberg
    • Quentin Tarantino
    • Orson Welles
    • Edgar Wright
    • Michael Bay

Watched 'This is 40' the other night. I was expecting to laugh more, but it was a pretty good comedy imo.

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

More likely to watch this than the Han Solo one

I'm interested to see how Solo turned out, but Boba Fett is my favourite Star Wars villain.

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

3 Idiots (2009) 7/10. Great fun. I don't watch a lot of Bollywood movies but friends of mine recommended it and I enjoyed it. Lots of laughs, a couple of entertaining songs and some scenes with surprising depth.

Me too. We must have issues!

Wade's Cocaine... 

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Glad you liked it. 

My wife and I actually found it really bad, considered walking after 20 minutes already. 

We got all the references, lame jokes etc, but in a nutshell, was very American humor based, and not impressed at all. 

If you remove all the unnecessary pop-culture movie references, the actual movie would have been 30 minutes I guess. 

But as Thor said, you two must have issues   :D

Glad you liked it.

My wife and I actually found it really bad, considered walking after 20 minutes already.

We got all the references, lame jokes etc, but in a nutshell, was very American humor based, and not impressed at all.

If you remove all the unnecessary pop-culture movie references, the actual movie would have been 30 minutes I guess.

But as Thor said, you two must have issues :D

Eish, my wife is as warped as I am then. And I married her, so I should know...

There's an incredible 2 part documentary called days of our lives. Totally worth a watch

I also think Rami is brilliant.. You just need to watch short term 12 to see..... But still thinking I will be watching the movie too critically.... Then again joquain phoenix and Reese Witherspoon did a great job with walk the line... Time will tell I guess

Oh wow. That was an excellent recommendation. Thank you!

Ha ha..I actually watched it again too

Just watched the doco now, after having read his biography a while ago. What a legend... Except for 'Hot Stuff' which is as bad as 'A Night at the Opera' was good!

Just watched the doco now, after having read his biography a while ago. What a legend... Except for 'Hot Stuff' which is as bad as 'A Night at the Opera' was good!

What comes out in that is exactly how close they band was... And how every single one of them contributed to the success of the band. Each and every one contributed one of their hit songs.... Freddie the most of them of course