Garmin Express / Strava sync issues

mr HED

Hi guys

anyone have problems with Ant+ and sync with Strava after uploading new Garmin Express?

neither my garmin 510/500 sync with strava (not recognised)

garmin 910 xt - ant + dongle now does pick up and strava does not pick up!

please help!

When connecting the device wait for the computer to detect it before opening Strava. Garmin Express should automatically sync, if not, sync manually by pressing sync now then open Strava.

When connecting the device wait for the computer to detect it before opening Strava. Garmin Express should automatically sync, if not, sync manually by pressing sync now then open Strava.

i have tried that, tried refreshing ports, searching for device as 'New'

If its a Windows computer open Control Panel, select Device Manager and scroll down to bottom of list for USB controllers. Make sure there are no alerts. Also right click heading (USB controllers) and select Scan for hardware changes. I assume you've tried a different USB port?

If its a Windows computer open Control Panel, select Device Manager and scroll down to bottom of list for USB controllers. Make sure there are no alerts. Also right click heading (USB controllers) and select Scan for hardware changes. I assume you've tried a different USB port?

its a mac! i tried various ports etc.

Yes, since Garmin Express installed, I can no longer upload from Edge500 into Strava. Clicking on the Strava upload and Garmin prompts for the installation of Garmin communicator repeatedly. So I now upload into Strava via a file from Edge 500. This only since Garmin express installed.

I've got no issues syncing to Strava with my macbook and also running express.

However my ant+ dongle doesn't seem to work, but thats the case on mac and windows

I also have issues with Garmin express, I uninstalled everything tried again but now the upload with ANT+ fails - WHY did Garmin try to fix something that wasn't broken.

• 1 month later...

Has anyone managed to get the updated Garmin Express working on Windows XP?

It recognises my Fenix but when I try link it to an account I get a message "Sorry we are unable to connect to Garmin services, please try again later", seems to be a common problem when I google it but none of the suggested fixes have worked.

Any clever hubbers out there?