Sani2c 2015

Gringo

Thats exactly my point conna...my problem is the harder i train the lower my beer tolarance is haha...who is doing the trail this year

• Replies 961
  • Created
  • Last Reply

See the sani's got no real after party. So you've only got 2 nights, then its all over. Better make the best of it.

See the sani's got no real after party. So you've only got 2 nights, then its all over. Better make the best of it.

the party is normally sat nite after the race

You know Sani is close when you look on the Eskom load shedding schedule and the Sani dates appear 

Same here Cav

Way behind schedule

Yet you keep on passing up on offers for rides, I get the message loud and clear

We are riding Paulshof Mugg & Bean --> Red Barn  + loop and back.  About 90km.  Welcome to join fellas.

Sunday am.

We are also in the Trail gonna be a jol!

Yet you keep on passing up on offers for rides, I get the message loud and clear

Its not you its me

We are riding Paulshof Mugg & Bean --> Red Barn  + loop and back.  About 90km.  Welcome to join fellas.

Sunday am.

We are also in the Trail gonna be a jol!

How often do you guys ride from there francois, im also in paulshof area. Sadly not this weekend though. Dont you just hate it when ur friends organise their wedding on a weekend, they have no respect for my training schedule

How often do you guys ride from there francois, im also in paulshof area. Sadly not this weekend though. Dont you just hate it when ur friends organise their wedding on a weekend, they have no respect for my training schedule

That's what happens when you make friends who don't cycle ;)

Archived