Sani2c 2015

Gringo

No sneak previews of the goodie bag / box this year????? :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:

I've been checking Farmer Glen's twitter account the last few days.

Doing the Adventure, so should have an idea when the Trail guys get their goodies.

• Replies 961
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've been checking Farmer Glen's twitter account the last few days.

Doing the Adventure, so should have an idea when the Trail guys get their goodies.

Doing Trail, will post so pics if I remember...... :blink:

HUGE SIGH OF RELIEF - rear swing arm has just been delivered to LBS. MASSIVE thanks to Grant Usher at Sprocket and Jack and the guys at Probike (Scott) for pulling this rabbit out of a hat

Awesome news all sorted out!!! :clap:  :clap: :clap:  :clap:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  

See you there

It's simple, I am going to use the stars to navigate! My forefathers did in it in 1488

But that will only get you as far as the Nando's on Day 2...

Someone's just offered me a possible entry (Paid up) to the Race...

Should I go?

Should I go?

hahaha do you really want an answer. of course

hahaha do you really want an answer. of course

hehehe just wanted to see what guys would say, but yes I am just awaiting confirmation.  Holding thumbs!!!  Been wanting to get into this one for a while now.

Should I go?

yes & you should take me as your partner

Hi Hubbers

If anyone is looking to upload to there Garmin Forerunner 310XT or 910XT units we have included the instructions are up on our website.

Or if anyone is looking for help or instructions on any other unit those are also on our website.

http://www.easybike.co.za/trails/

If you are last minute and still need a GPS please drop us an email and we will be able to assist you.

sales@easybike.co.za

We will load the GPS units with the latest courses and have it charged and ready for collection at registration. We can do a quick crash course and get you going on your way.

Regards
EasyBike

Should I go?

I'm surprised you even asking the question!

usually the goodies get posted on first registration morning. So we should have a view on Monday morning hopefully what we are getting.

So its better to download the route as a Fit file & not Tcx on the Garmin 510?

Read the instructions on the sani website....is clear, concise and a 2 minute job... will take you longer to read what to do than do... 

Read the instructions on the sani website....is clear, concise and a 2 minute job... will take you longer to read what to do than do... 

Thanks for taking the time to reply... very useful.

I am not having any technical issues I am just asking a simple question as to which one is best. When I create routes using Strava for my edge 510 it recommends TCX. I saw one or two people saying Fit. and also on the website. (That is what I am going to use) Thanks

Thanks for taking the time to reply... very useful.

I am not having any technical issues I am just asking a simple question as to which one is best. When I create routes using Strava for my edge 510 it recommends TCX. I saw one or two people saying Fit. and also on the website. (That is what I am going to use) Thanks

Which one is best is what the website tells you to do not what people think you should do.... so if the website is telling you to use tcx, then tcx.

Is what I used on my edge 500 without issue...

Archived