[Event] MTN National MTB Series #8 Ride Crater Cruise Driven By NISSAN

WesselvdWalt

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The ultra won't be a batch start. ..but we will seed the start order according to the series rankings. ie. 0 index in front 100 index in the back.

The first 4km will be neutral till just over the vaal river bridge.

Wow, what a crap message, its early ok! Will there be entries available for the 80km race on Friday / Saturday? I've got a friend who's keen to join the 80km

We have a love/hate relationship with this race,every year it hurts us,but we keep on going back.It is so not what we are used to.The "flat" roads with the corrugations and the altitude is what gets us.Would be nice to meet up with some "hubbers" from up country.

Will be there on Friday staying at the Suidwester

We have a love/hate relationship with this race,every year it hurts us,but we keep on going back.It is so not what we are used to.The "flat" roads with the corrugations and the altitude is what gets us.Would be nice to meet up with some "hubbers" from up country.

Will be there on Friday staying at the Suidwester

I did too and then the love ran out.

What made it worse for me is theres no more beer at the end, I got a lumpy USN milkshake that had the consistency of water out of a long drop.

2012 was the best year with the micro brewery guys there at the finish... jcza and I did some damage to those kegs that day :thumbup:

2013 was a shambles as the fun police had their say, no beer, no alcohol, bla bla bla

Id definitely do crater cruise again if there was something to look forward to at the end like the craft beers in the hall.

The ultra won't be a batch start. ..but we will seed the start order according to the series rankings. ie. 0 index in front 100 index in the back.

The first 4km will be neutral till just over the vaal river bridge.

How many start batches in the Ultra?

Please don't be lazy to read :)

Is there a profile for the 26km race for the kids. The one on the web Adventure race is for durban area ? There are profiles for the 44km 80km and 115km.