[Event] Chris Willemse Cycles Durbie Dash

CWC Online

Sponsors are in O ;) will not be full gas, have a big ride planned for Sunday. Hope will be a viab :D

So What will be ur average speed on Saturday..? Hahaha slow like 35kmh...-0-??!!!!!!

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So What will be ur average speed on Saturday..? Hahaha slow like 35kmh...-0-??!!!!!!

As there are no climbs we will probably aim for 32-34km/h.

More importantly anyone staying for the lucky draw :P

So grouo O? I will see :)

Lucky draw hahahaha

Bags are packed, bike gonna get a lekke was and check tomo and as soon as I come from Op Die Berg(dorpie in Koue Bokkeveld), I will be on my way to your side of the mountain! Up at 4 already tomorrow morning!

Me Me Me.....want that fondriest :P  :P ...everyone can go home and leave all their tickets to me LOL

Me Me Me.....want that fondriest :P :P ...everyone can go home and leave all their tickets to me LOL

I will have some competition I see ....

I will have some competition I see ....

Seeing that you being sponsored an entry, wont the lucky draw ticket go to them  :whistling:  :whistling: ....hehe

Guys, I'm unable to ride the 36k mtb ride tomorrow - anybody want the entry in exchange for a six pack amstel? PM and I'll drop off the entry where you need.

Don't want it going to waste!!!

Guest DieBees

Guys, I'm unable to ride the 36k mtb ride tomorrow - anybody want the entry in exchange for a six pack amstel? PM and I'll drop off the entry where you need.

Don't want it going to waste!!!

Im in Harare, Zimbabwe. Can we meet at the Usave on Main road? I will be there at 12:00. Im at the fruit stall wearing a red shirt. :-). I wouldnt offer to drop it off. :-).

Archived