Urban MTB Assalt

fastlegs

There was other people more dangerous on bikes than a GoPro on my chest. I had both my bar clamp and chesty and the bar clamp had a stripped bolt.

HAHAHA, so very true, saw some real gems along the way

• Replies 859
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Andrew,

Can we pop into Anatomic offices to fit a shirt, so that the right one is ordered ?

PS: second question, My medium short was to tight, the large is a bag, any middle sizes ? willing to swap for a size that fits ?

G

attachicon.gifWeardirect Facebook - JUMA Gear - last orders 2014.jpg

We're doing a last batch of Hollard JUMA kit orders, closing this Friday - http://www.weardirect.co.za/kind-product/juma

Thanks as always for supporting a South African manufacturer  :thumbup: 

Hope you guys had a blast in the tunnel - I sure know I did!

Someone on a black and white scott with Orange Helmet takes on a tree. 

Hey. I know that guy!!!! :blush: :clap: :clap: :clap:  thanks for sharing!!

Andrew,

Can we pop into Anatomic offices to fit a shirt, so that the right one is ordered ?

PS: second question, My medium short was to tight, the large is a bag, any middle sizes ? willing to swap for a size that fits ?

G

You can of course always do a shirt sizing at one of our factory shops - there was though also a sizing chart for each item on the weardirect site. There is no size between medium and large - have sent you a pm though - let's sort you out.

Kind regards

Andrew

Some pictures....

Lady next time please don't stop on the track on a downhill to drink water.

http://i1018.photobucket.com/albums/af302/hansiemyburgh/Danger_zps38a34022.jpg

Hang on! Hang on, everybody! Just need a quick sip of water!

Amazing hey? Saw so much of this type of stuff on Sunday. Then again, maybe she was part of "Team Taxi" - I saw many of their members headed up their own trail into Alberts and Red Bull. :lol:

Hope you guys had a blast in the tunnel - I sure know I did!

Let me show you the hole in the middle of my fingernail as a result of blasting in that tunnel... :)

Some highlights (for me at least) of the race. Unfortunately the GoPro battery ran out before the floating bridge. 

http://youtu.be/gvOM-1aJXyU

Jeesh in what group did you start? It looks like you are the only guy on the course at all the places we had major bottlenecks!!

Jeesh in what group did you start? It looks like you are the only guy on the course at all the places we had major bottlenecks!!

Yeah, that looks like pretty smooth ride :)

Make sure you enter this in the RIDE GO PRO competition!

--Andy

Batch E :) Yes, I know most people had a completely different race than me. Definitely glad I rode some of the Nissan and USN races earlier in the year to help with the seeding.

Yeah, that looks like pretty smooth ride :)

Make sure you enter this in the RIDE GO PRO competition!

--Andy

Any more details on the RIDE GO PRO competition? Not seeing anything on the JUMA page.

Any more details on the RIDE GO PRO competition? Not seeing anything on the JUMA page.

I've asked Russell and co for some info, especially considering quality of the vids I'm seeing up here...

--Andy

Archived