Sani2C 2015 Entries

mtbgirlz

I think it's a combination of trying to secure an entry, and then Race and Trail participants trying to get Adventure entries.

Race participants not enjoying reverse start on day 3 or the "race" vibe, and Trail entrants not wanting to take a midweek break to participate.

I think the whole adventure thing is a bit over-hyped.... Not that massive difference between the 3 versions if you ask me

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There is some poor oke staring at a monitor with beads of sweat running down his face - probably with his boss leaning over his shoulder saying "Not to put any pressure on you, but how long will you take to get the server up again...?"

Farmer Glenn needs to provide a day for each event registration then there won't be such a bottle neck. What a wast of time.

There is some poor oke staring at a monitor with beads of sweat running down his face - probably with his boss leaning over his shoulder saying "Not to put any pressure on you, but how long will you take to get the server up again...?"

The same boss that is expecting a rocket from a banana and a coat hanger no doubt....hahaha

537049_551138084897333_5799818_n.png?oh=516854688405bfcc43b816ee9caace1b&oe=54446F9D&__gda__=1412887067_bb5915e1a0e24588e800e31df533200b

Sani2c

1 hr ·

Please note that Adventure entry time has been extended due to the downtime.

Race entries will now start at 1pm, Trail at 2pm.

hey all you okes who havent rode yet,,,,,,,,,STEP AWAY FROM THE KEYBOARDS,

please you s l o w i n ggggg it down for the rest

hey all you okes who havent rode yet,,,,,,,,,STEP AWAY FROM THE KEYBOARDS,

please you s l o w i n ggggg it down for the rest

Riding with "customer" again? Just asking

OK 13:00 let me quickly sign up for the race..... :cursing: :cursing:

Quickly you say....And everyone is worried about the cost of the NUMSA strike. For the last 3 hours a lot of middle to high income earners have been clicking refresh on their browser.

Archived