Sani2C 2015 Entries

mtbgirlz

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That's one guy. Surely there must be more hubbers that got in if they've sent out all the emails.

That's one guy. Surely there must be more hubbers that got in if they've sent out all the emails.

Not sure if they send out all the emails at the same time, I remember we got our email long after I've given up when we entered, I assume there are cancellations or people not paying etc

I spoke to Judy. All available entries have been taken up. We are out of luck and will have to keep an eye on the classifieds.

We were given 48 hours to pay, after which(if unpaid) it goes back into the queue... So there might still be some good news after all.

Anyone know of a good shuttle service that can transport two riders back from Scottburough to Underberg?

I spoke to Judy. All available entries have been taken up. We are out of luck and will have to keep an eye on the classifieds.

PM SENT

Anyone know of a good shuttle service that can transport two riders back from Scottburough to Underberg?

THE SCHOOL SHUTTLES THE CARS DOWN WITH TEACHERS ITS MUCH BETTER THAT WAY,,,,JUST SAYING

• 2 weeks later...

A friend has a TRAIL 2015 entry available that "expires" tomorrow.

If you want to take it over please phone Andre van der Berg at XXXXXXXXXX

Please post back here if you've taken it, else people keep on calling him.

Cheers

THE ENTRY HAS BEEN TAKEN

Edited by Riario

• 2 months later...