Free Nutrition Workshop with Dr. Jeroen Swart

CrimsonWolf

Monster and pie....works everytime.

Maybe I must trademark it.

That's recovery! Me thinks guys need to train more and eat less.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That's recovery! Me thinks guys need to train more and eat less.

SYWM....that is race fuel oom

PRRAAAAAAAP.

Thank you very much for those who are interested in attending the Free Nutrition Workshop tomorrow night. We will be serving coffee and juice from 18:15 and will be starting at 18:30-20:00 with the workshop.

For directions to the venue (NG Church Durbanville-Bergsig) please use the following link: http://goo.gl/x83nHW

If your need any other info please feel free to contact me.

Regards

Thank you very much for those who are interested in attending the Free Nutrition Workshop tomorrow night. We will be serving coffee and juice from 18:15 and will be starting at 18:30-20:00 with the workshop.

For directions to the venue (NG Church Durbanville-Bergsig) please use the following link: http://goo.gl/x83nHW

If your need any other info please feel free to contact me.

Regards

Just to double check.

Will there be safe parking for my 911 GT3 RS ?

Just to double check.

Lol, first time ever I had that question! Well, my Mazdarati 323 is always safe there and we have never had a caro stollen from our parking lot. But, this is SA so please attend at own risk....lol

Edited by CrimsonWolf

This place never fails to amaze me...

A person put's a very nice post about a very informative evening about nutrition.

The the all mighty "hub experts" always find a way of slating a good thing into something negative.

Shyte man...most of you here all ride short and medium route options in races, now you want to come here and make the people doing a bit of effort a headache.

Lol, first time ever I had that question! Well, my Mazdarati 323 is always safe there and we have never had a caro stollen from our parking lot. But, this is SA so please attend at own risk....lol

In that case I will bring my Fiattari.

I am even thinking leaving them both at home and bring my company car.

http://s0.geograph.org.uk/geophotos/02/40/70/2407090_b60d1ac6.jpg

In that case I will bring my Fiattari.

I am even thinking leaving them both at home and bring my company car.

http://s0.geograph.org.uk/geophotos/02/40/70/2407090_b60d1ac6.jpg

Ride your bike. Lots of inside parking available for you.... Lol

But if you bring that Donut van, just bring some donuts too :-)

Just to double check.

No, I live in the neighbourhood

A person put's a very nice post about a very informative evening about nutrition.

The the all mighty "hub experts" always find a way of slating a good thing into something negative.

Shyte man...most of you here all ride short and medium route options in races, now you want to come here and make the people doing a bit of effort a headache.

Cynics....

Everywhere

:-/

Edited by ' Dale

Cynics....

Everywhere

It is not as if he is getting paid to do it or if ppl attending are asked to pay. You are even getting coffee or juice for free lol. So if he wants to promote his product go ahead, if after the workshop you want to try his brand Cadence do it if not stick to what ever you want.

I trust it will be insightfull for the people who attend. We also have an advance mechanic workshop that will be happening in August and some nice stuff planned. We at Regeneration Outdoor is working hard on building relationships with people to host these workshops for free. Building a cycling community where ppl can social and make new friends and improve there skill be it there riding or mechanics.

If any of you want to get involved or know of people who can add value let me know. Pvt message me here or mail me at info@regenerationoutdoor.co.za

Cynics....

Everywhere

Call me a cynic all you want. If you don't see the problem here then it talks more to you than to me.

The hub never fails to amaze me...

So if I post something I'm sarcastically called a "hub expert", but your opinion is law?

I made a very relevant comment that I'm sure Dr Swart would agree with, especially considering he's in the sports science field.

I'm for transparency and obviously you're not. Should I just keep quiet and let my principles slide?

Well I've made my point and obviously you and others disagree, so that's it for me on this thread.

Edit, double post.

Edited by andydude