Mont St Anne World Cup

nigelhicks

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the mano/rachel gopro comparison again. How the hell rachel lost that I dont know...she was way ahead almost the entire way. She reckons she overjumped in the last woods and then of course she cased that tricky jump just after the woods. Apparently a dog almost lunged her...seee if you can see it..I could not

rach on the left...manon on the right

http://www.redbull.com/za/en/bike/stories/1331668712389/manon-carpenter-versus-rachel-atherton-gopro-race-run

Just an observation or two .....

Coolharvey a 38 chainring ????

Those 'whips' Niño does just don't look cool to me almost too 'forced', don't get me wrong I think he is an awesome rider and has more skill in his pinky than I have in my entire body!

Just an observation or two .....

Coolharvey a 38 chainring

Those 'whips' Niño does just don't look cool to me almost too 'forced', don't get me wrong I think he is an awesome rider and has more skill in his pinky than I have in my entire body!

maybe because its a xco jump with less airtime than a typical DH / Free ride jump

what an awesome video...you can see why MSA gets it every year...I would pay good money to part of this

http://www.pinkbike....video-2014.html

Dude - its crazy how well organised that event is - its a full on festival for a week! ...

Even back when I went over there it was on another level - and that was in 1996!