So upset by Momsen

NixM

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So Nix, what do you think of this bike and it's name, the "Commencal Meta AM Girly"

http://www.commencal-store.co.uk/Files/98790/Img/05/14METAAMG_800.jpg

Reviews seem good though...

http://www.imbikemag...ssue30/?page=97

Grrrrr, WHY girly!

But its not a bad looking frame and I would be happy to ride one. It's like Blondeonabike said, its the pink on the white that makes the VIPA so hideous and such a cliche.

Grrrrr, WHY girly!

But its not a bad looking frame and I would be happy to ride one. It's like Blondeonabike said, its the pink on the white that makes the VIPA so hideous and such a cliche.

Want me to highlight to Victor that it's hideous... ? :) actually I don't think the white is that bad.... the pink is not my taste, but then I guess someone will like it...

There is a simple solution.... Just use vinyl to change the pink to a different colour. That wont interfere with any guarantee on the frame :rolleyes:

FYI ... both Victor and Patrick also lived and worked in Asia to get an understanding of the culture, processes and manufacturing there.

Even lodged in one of the factories amongst the regular workforce.

Not many product managers or engineers worldwide who have done that.

Wondering when Saffers generally will break out of this 'we're not good enough' mentality.

For Nix, blondie and other pink activists, there may be a 2015 offering in white and red. Tres awesome ne

There is a simple solution.... Just use vinyl to change the pink to a different colour. That wont interfere with any guarantee on the frame :rolleyes:

Mate of mine reckons he quite liked the 'subtle' pink bits, would consider buying it.

Strangest thing, he fell down the river bank afterwards :whistling:

Grrrrr, WHY girly!

naming a bike model girly is IMO worse than pink highlights on a frame :cursing: - and i'm no feminist

Grrrrr, WHY girly!

naming a bike model girly is IMO worse than pink highlights on a frame :cursing: - and i'm no feminist

It's a good looking bike, and I'd consider owning one :blush: , renamed of course. I'm a shortarse

Who knows what those Andorrans think with a name like that.

color is the last consideration when buying a bike - it could be any color as long as the bike can deliver and is good - Ill take a pink one no problem

Seems like I have a bad combination on my bike ... my bike is predominantly white with pink derailleur cables and pink grips. I would actually prefer everything in matt black, but white with pink is a good compromise ;)