Brandon Stewart

Mousea

Have you ever seen a professional (I use the term very loosely here) team work so hard to destroy itself as Fedgroup?

Oom, there I am with you...look at this pearl. Nike is/was one of their sponsers...yet their own team members are allowed to slate them. I mean really, you cannot script this

https://twitter.com/...642148409016320

Maybe Brandon can comment on how behavior like this is tolerated in his team, yet they are the first to cry about sponsorships being hard to come by, how is this looking after your sponser, showing him ROI??? I would be seething if I was nike SA.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yea there are couple, from the doc's attachment:

Functional androgen deficiency may be due to:

1.Severe emotional stress

2.Morbid Obesity, untreated obstructive sleep apnea

3.Overtraining, malnutrition/nutritional deficiency, eating disorders

4.Medication – opioids, androgens, selective androgen receptor modulators(SARMs), glucocorticosteroids, progestins, estrogens, medication-induced hyperprolactinemia

5.Chronic systemic illness (chronic organ failure, diabetes mellitus, malignancy,rheumatic disease, HIV infection,Crohn’s disease, inherited metabolic storage diseases)

6.Constitutional delayed puberty**

7.Aging/Late onset hypogonadism (LOH)

8.Alcohol excess

But non of them will get an approved TUE.

I suspect more men than what we think suffer from low testosterone. Most do not even know that they have this condition, and there are also some who are diagnosed and are in denial. That leaves you with those who look for non-medicinal ways to treat it and those who opt for medical treatment. BS could use this experience as a springboard to create awareness for low testosterone, the symptoms, and what can be done about it. I think that most of us are past the apparent SAIDS f-up, botched paperwork and current outcome. If BS still have appeals etc to go through he should do that, but if those avenues were already pursued the one big meaningful contribution he can make is to raise awareness.

Low levels effects your sex drive.

Cleavage affects my sex drive, the more of it I see, the better I drive.

@Brandon/Mousea

Can we see copies of the SAIDS forms where the testosterone use was declared by Brandon?

Even if just the form filled out from the positive test - it has to be in the case file...

Otherwise, this is all just a fantasy story from my view

The end.

I will be the first one to say it.

Brandon, if you are truthful and honest and your account of this is accurate, I wish you all the best going forward.

Not a chance. . My husband is.

this is the point in the thread where we will all look back and say: "Ahh, that's where it went sideways!"

please continue...

this is the point in the thread where we will all look back and say: "Ahh, that's where it went sideways!"

please continue...

We've past that stage long ago.

The batman thing comes from my husband telling our youngest (when he was 3) he is batman and going to go save the world and walking out the house to have a smoke. . The youngest in turn said... pfft he forgot his suit... he believed his dad was batman for years.

We've past that stage long ago.

The batman thing comes from my husband telling our youngest (when he was 3) he is batman and going to go save the world and walking out the house to have a smoke. . The youngest in turn said... pfft he forgot his suit... he believed his dad was batman for years.

Ah Batman... Dark chocolate

Cleavage affects my sex drive, the more of it I see, the better I drive.

One to many "r"s

I will be the first one to say it.

Brandon, if you are truthful and honest and your account of this is accurate, I wish you all the best going forward.

+1

I guess those balls weren't very big due to low testosterone levels??

Actually your balls get smaller with increased testosterone

The vast majority of professional athletes who get caught for doping infringements claim innocence and have to find a way to explain their way out of the situation.

Why is it that those athletes who compete with valid TUE's manage to get it right without infringing the doping rules?

Yes, lets blame the system they are after all the enemy when they catch you...

Its going to take more than words to convince me that BS was simply grossly negligent wrt to his own future as a professional athlete.

I hope for his sake he proves me wrong

Archived