Brandon Stewart

Mousea

i have a blonde moment who was the international pros wife who always ran her mouth wasnt it Chris??, and the team eventually had a gag order on her

She aint no wife yet.

**edit**

My advice, also be careful what you say about her, she has some minions and spies on this here forum.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She aint no wife yet.

**edit**

My advice, also be careful what you say about her, she has some minions and spies on this here forum.

ok so whos partner is/was it

:thumbup: :thumbup:

just cant think whos partner it is, i have said nothing that isnt on a million open forums i was just asking whos partner froome/wiggins

just cant think whos partner it is, i have said nothing that isnt on a million open forums i was just asking whos partner froome/wiggins

I doubt that guy from The Jam's wife knows people here in S.A.

She is doing a good enough job of winning the Miss Froome SA title all by herself, even note the authentic Coundish "FULLY" comment: https://twitter.com/...025429835059200

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

ok so dipsy had a blonde moment, i was talking about FROOMES partner, i was not aware of the more local version :mellow: SEEMS TO BE A BIT OF A PATTERN

this smells fishy fishy fish - the whole story is BS, and nobody buys the "ag shame, poor me, i didn't know wadda wadda wadda" - these okes have always got this "plausible" sob story which seems just a little rehearsed, and they ALWAYS paint themselves as a victim of conspiratorial circumstances. To hell with the lot of them. BOOOHOOOO Brandon

I dread the day they test me, I have no idea what is and what is not in that penis enlargement cream I bought at the traffic lights in Sandton.

"According to FedGroup, Stewart consulted a doctor a year ago following bouts of depression and mood swings, and was told that his testosterone levels were low"

Is that the best they could come up with? This is laughable.

Not that this has any meaning on The Hub, but this was the story that broke on IOL way back. Not saying he did not dope, but how many guys, taking the usual chain of events with doping stories, took this kind of action, with sponsors sticking with them.

http://www.iol.co.za...80#.U_byq_mSySp

What action are you referring to

Archived