Brandon Stewart

Mousea

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Had his follower not started this post it could have died a quite death. Stoopid.

I could be wrong but is the OP not mrs BMS?

If I went on a public forum to defend my spouse who is a public figure I wouldn't hide behind a pseudonym...

Just saying

I could be wrong but is the OP not mrs BMS?

If I went on a public forum to defend my spouse who is a public figure I wouldn't hide behind a pseudonym...

Just saying

aaaahhhh I get it...this is "social media advertising" for the new book deal, if all goes the LA way there might even be a movie...

aaaahhhh I get it...this is "social media advertising" for the new book deal, if all goes the LA way there might even be a movie...

You could be onto something there

Oooh you think Greg Minnaar will make a cameo.. cause I wont lie.. I would def watch it if he made a cameo. . ;)

haha,

you're such a girl.

Only when it comes to certain erm athletes.

And I saw that before you removed it.. and I had a really good giggle. . Thx

One man....one bike....one syringe. I can hear the Morgan freeman VoiceOver already

He has just posted a comment on Facebook

Just saw that he posted something, but can't find the link to the statement.

And I think this person might have started thus thread...

post-12446-1408637215,7518.jpg

Since Im away tomorrow and wont be able to partake in the traditional Friday barney, im getting my post in before the thread is locked.

Since Im away tomorrow and wont be able to partake in the traditional Friday barney, im getting my post in before the thread is locked.

You have the red overall on..........so what you says honariebel miembar.......?

Archived