Cape Town Cycle Tour (The Argus) 2015

Winstonian1984

You're going out in public with that face?!  :whistling:

Maybe he should wear one of those full face downhill mtb helmets, should also come in handy if he falls again  ^_^

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've set a reminder on my calendar to enter some friends once 2pm rolls around.

Hopefully you have a relaxing morning in the run up to this Lizzy.... :ph34r:

Maybe he should wear one of those full face downhill mtb helmets, should also come in handy if he falls again  ^_^

Maybe this time I will do a proper job of it.  Have yet to break a bone from a dismount.  In fact, I have never had a broken bone in my life.  Should probably not tempt fate.  :whistling:

Hope at least today the entries goes smoothly.  I am sure all those software engineers from VCS and sundry had a tough week and a half.

Hopefully you have a relaxing morning in the run up to this Lizzy.... :ph34r:

Hahaha... not too fussed.  Managed to enter a whole lot of people for the early bird with barely any issues at all.  

At the end of the day it's just a computer database that needs time to compute...  patience is a virtue...  :ph34r:

Hahaha... not too fussed.  Managed to enter a whole lot of people for the early bird with barely any issues at all.  

At the end of the day it's just a computer database that needs time to compute...  patience is a virtue...  :ph34r:

You'll be fine.

Me: Patience my @ss...

Does anyone remember how long it took for entries to sell out last year (or previously)? I will be at a family funeral this afternoon just after the entries open, and I really don't want to miss out...

Does anyone remember how long it took for entries to sell out last year (or previously)? I will be at a family funeral this afternoon just after the entries open, and I really don't want to miss out...

It took 3 days and 13 hours last time.

It took 3 days and 13 hours last time.

Wow, that fast? I had something like a week in my head. But I do remember it sold out much quicker than the year before.

But you'll probably be ok if you do it tonight, especially if the systems hangs again like with the PPA members  :ph34r:

Wow, that fast? I had something like a week in my head. But I do remember it sold out much quicker than the year before.

But you'll probably be ok if you do it tonight, especially if the systems hangs again like with the PPA members :ph34r:

Was less than 4 days, my parents were away and when got back had missed the entries

Is daar weer 'n probleem met die inskrywings of hoekom open dit nou eers om 14h00?

Nee dit sou eers 2nm oop vir inskrywing wees.

Is daar weer 'n probleem met die inskrywings of hoekom open dit nou eers om 14h00?

They want to create another crash that will look like hospital bend!

Archived