Gun carry on bicycle

Fast Forward

Would you want to have it concealed or visible? Im not sure what the laws are regarding firearms in public but I reckon having it strapped to your leg is pretty practical, close to reach and comes with when you get thrown off the bike. My bigger problem with carrying a gun while cycling (I am a gun nut so saying this is against my beliefs), is that you'll be upping the level of violence of the crime over time. They'll shoot you off the bike instead of bumping/tackling you.

the law requires you to conceal it wherever you wish to carry it on your body. you wont be upping the violence of crime if you remove the threat the first time...use it lose it

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just want to point out, that screen is an 18" and the Vetseun's hand nearly covers it

AMAZING

First the fist hits you and if you are still conscious, the watch strap knocks you out...

Can I just put it out there, you are a bunch of trigger happy freaks.

It's the pro-gunners that are making this country a 5th. world backwards thinking nation full of aggressive cowboys and Dirty Harry's.

You should be ashamed of yourselves.

if you happy to part with your goods that's your problem. don't make it ours. we know what we have to do

I dont know if I will ride with a gun. It could help you out but it can also make the situation worse.

Edited by floatfox

It's the pro-gunners that are making this country a 5th. world backwards thinking nation full of aggressive cowboys and Dirty Harry's.

Mmmmmmmmm,,my what a beeeeeg spoon u have

if you happy to part with your goods that's your problem. don't make it ours. we know what we have to do

Sick I tell you, it's you trigger happy types that are keeping this country angry.

i suppose you eat meat as well ?

Testosterone filled, emotionally unstable,maladjusted breekers.

You are actually making your problem ours

please get over this gun nuts vs vegan tree hugger rubbish - it really contributes boggerall

Has anybody heard of the recent incident somewhere in the Cradle where a group of 4 or 5 riders were stopped by guys in a bakkie with guns and knives and relieved of their bikes, shoes and jerseys? Seems the new MO is a bit more sophisticated and deeply concerning.

please get over this gun nuts vs vegan tree hugger rubbish - it really contributes boggerall

Has anybody heard of the recent incident somewhere in the Cradle where a group of 4 or 5 riders were stopped by guys in a bakkie with guns and knives and relieved of their bikes, shoes and jerseys? Seems the new MO is a bit more sophisticated and deeply concerning.

they pulled that *** a few years ago by IRENE lots then it just stopped,,so much so for safety in numbers

Ill bet money that you are an old hubber or a double profile

Are you a meat eater, you certainly have some serious anger issues, not to mention a lack of good manners.

You are most likely a trigger happy beer drinking titty oglilng macho man that carries a big knife too.

Ill bet money that you are an old hubber or a double profile

Double profile, I guess it's time for Matt to do some digging again.

To all you trigger pullers.

My advice.

Get a VW beetle, put a flower in the pot.

Buy some paisley shirts and white pants and wear them.

Eat nuts and vegetable and substitute meat with fruit.

Stop the murder and remember , people don't kill people but guns kill people.

To all you trigger pullers.

My advice.

Get a VW beetle, put a flower in the pot.

Buy some paisley shirts and white pants and wear them.

Eat nuts and vegetable and substitute meat with fruit.

Stop the murder and remember , people don't kill people but guns kill people.

flippin hippies.