Gun carry on bicycle

Fast Forward

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:eek: WHAT THE HELL IS THAT THE HAND OF THOR???

ps you need a new watch those links look as tired as those THINGS you call hands

My wife gave that watch to me on our wedding day. 16 years, daily use. Never a problem. Its a Fossil. Best watch money can buy.

My wife gave that watch to me on our wedding day. 16 years, daily use. Never a problem. Its a Fossil. Best watch money can buy.

easy THOR i dont want trouble, just saying the links look a bit tired, YOU GOT A GIFT FROM YOUR WIFE ON YOUR WEDDING DAY :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

If you are on your own and 3 guys with guns jump out at you, are you actually going to start a gun fight? If you have no intention of shooting all of them before you get they get the chance to shoot you....id just stick to riding in a group. In my humble opinion that is....

Sorry super dof... :thumbup:

Have you heard of ANY MTB'r being raped in SA???

Yes, a female Mtb'er was brutaly raped a year or two back.

If you are on your own and 3 guys with guns jump out at you, are you actually going to start a gun fight? If you have no intention of shooting all of them before you get they get the chance to shoot you....id just stick to riding in a group. In my humble opinion that is....

AGAIN A VERY GOOD POINT, agreed by the way

i was at the shooting range the other day, the safety instructor told me he had just done a well known security companies guys, out of 16 of them 2 guys hit the targets and 1 of the 2 got a "score",,,,,,and to make matters even worse 4 of the guards were doing there shotgun upgrades :clap: :clap:

I just want to point out, that screen is an 18" and the Vetseun's hand nearly covers it

AMAZING

im reporting that pic for personal threat, check whos name he is threatening to moer :whistling:

To Fast Forward: I too ride alone often, and

twice a week, I ride with 2-3 mates at night,

from about 7pm to 9:30pm. Mainly Agricultural Holdings area, with wide dirt roads, with a

bit of singletrack. Superb fun.

I carry a G23, with one up, as I don't think I would be given the chance & time to rack the slide in an emergency. The firearm has been

tested to "go off", without much success, by

various agencies.

On Tuesday night, it was clearly amateur night,and I went straight over the bars, in a rocky patch. The gun remained in the holster and no shots rang off.

On the bike, I have a tactical belt with an

open ended holster; for ease of access & 1

handed draw; located behind my right hip, concealed. My riding mates don't carry, but know

that I do; and we have discussed (often) what needs to happen, if the Poo finds the fan.

My weapon and my Samsung S4 in the background!!!.

I probably need the Uzi

post-25781-0-91045000-1409233978_thumb.jpg

Edited by HeyYou