Versus Cycling Socks

Versus Socks

Since the online store is still out of stock at the time of this post, Cycle Lab Fourways has 10-20 pairs for anyone on a mission. I got my first pair on Saturday. :)

Out of curiosity, how much does the lab charge for the socks?

• Replies 822
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Out of curiosity, how much does the lab charge for the socks?

R79.99 for regular and R89.99 for funky - the old price. It looks like the price *just* went up to R90 for regular and R110 for funky...

/quietly sneaks off to buy more of them vsocks at the old price...

Edited by justanotherbiker

R79.99 for regular and R89.99 for funky - the old price. It looks like the price *just* went up to R90 for regular and R110 for funky...

/quietly sneaks off to buy more of them vsocks at the old price...

Ha ha

Agree with Dale... needs to be clean and classy...

Print on the back of the left sock "Dopers" and on the back of the right sock "suck"... so when a doper is riding behind you he/she can see what you think of them...

like the Chris King socks I suppose...

Versus can send me a complimentary pair when they manufacture them.

Print on the back of the left sock "Dopers" and on the back of the right sock "suck"... so when a doper is riding behind you he/she can see what you think of them...

Haha! Taking #sockdoping to a new level  ;)

But then you need to make sure that left is on the left and right is on the right :whistling:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Whats up with the quality of the new stock? Did you change manufacturers? I own a few pairs of the banana socks & the quality of the new stock isn't great!  

Thanks for the feedback. We made some changes to the Banana socks in regards to the construction of the sock. Previously our Banana socks had a double layered cuff (part on the leg) and we've now changed it to a single layer. Through the testing on our side the change didn't have an effect on the quality of the socks.

I've sent you a DM to discuss this. We strive to produce socks that are of a high quality and take this up as a serious matter.