Who has the right of way?

georges

What Heaven has commanded is man's inner nature;

what leads the inner nature is the Way;and what cultivates the Way is education.

As for the Way, we cannot depart from it for even an instant.What can be departed from is not the Way.

Finally! Someone who is demystifying the unknown.

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

in mtb racing as in life, if you let your mind wander in the bland,merge your spirit in the quiet,flow with things the way they are and have no place for the selfish in it,then all in the race will be in order.

I was an innocent bystander that just clicked on the last page of a long discussion and what I found was the answers that I was seeking, the universe answered my cries of despair and I will no longer wander on trails

I was an innocent bystander that just clicked on the last page of a long discussion and what I found was the answers that I was seeking, the universe answered my cries of despair and I will no longer wander on trails

Is the answer that eye i smokes a lot of weed?

The person in front will continue to ride until he/she feels the time is right to be able to create the space while still riding.

A simple holla "OK come through" is sufficient.

Thats my 10 cents worth and thats how i ride so............ :cursing: