Bike Bus' - Add your route and get more people commuting

chaos_za

Hi guys, does anyone cycle from Cape Town city towards Northern suburbs at 19:00?

Hi

I would consider leaving town at 4pm

7 is a bit late

What time do you ride into work in the morning?

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anything from Durbanville to CBD?

Hi

I am looking to start riding in regularly from Monte Vista.

What is your route & times?

Anything from Durbanville to CBD?

I cycle from Welgemoed to CBD. I don't ride it every day, but I know one two people that do. Starting point is the Engen on Jip de Jager. Let me know if you are interested.

City: Cape Town

Route: Waterfront -> CBD -> Newmarket Rd -> Albert Rd -> Black River Park

Days: Weekdays

Times: 06:00am and 15:00pm

Contact Person: me

Contact Number: PM me

• 2 weeks later...

Looking for a group riding from Goodwood/Kensington/Maitland area to Cape Town CBD. Anyone?

Bump

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi All,

Looking for a group/bus to ride from Midrand area to Bedfordview for arrival by 7.30/7.45 and return leaving around 4.15.

Any takers?

Hi All,

Looking for a group/bus to ride from Midrand area to Bedfordview for arrival by 7.30/7.45 and return leaving around 4.15.

Any takers?

Lot of possible routes. Might help if you clarify which route you want to take.

Commute in regularly from Fourways side to Sandton, arriving in Sandton between 8:30 and 9. Usually Broadacres -> Lonehill -> Paulshof -> Spruit -> Ballyclaire but a number of route options.

Leave Sandton 5pm to head back, either to Bryanston or back through Broadacres / Chartwell and onwards...

MTB route, a lot of offroad (Spruit, pavements and veld).

If anyone is keen to join, drop me a PM.

Hi All,

Any takers?

Sydd what route do you have in mind?

Im looking at going from Sandton to Germiston.

Sydd what route do you have in mind?

Im looking at going from Sandton to Germiston.

I think best for me is Midrand through Woodmead, Western Service Road, possibly Rivonia/Oxford then across the M1 to Waverly/Higlands North up to Club Street and through to Bedfrodview. You could even add Sylvia's if you wanted to.

I will need to do some test runs of potential routes over the weekends and do some plotting on Open Runner.

I'm open to suggestions based on experience, and hope to potentially find some other people, even if you are just riding a portion of the route.

Commute in regularly from Fourways side to Sandton, arriving in Sandton between 8:30 and 9. Usually Broadacres -> Lonehill -> Paulshof -> Spruit -> Ballyclaire but a number of route options.

Leave Sandton 5pm to head back, either to Bryanston or back through Broadacres / Chartwell and onwards...

MTB route, a lot of offroad (Spruit, pavements and veld).

If anyone is keen to join, drop me a PM.

I ride Hurlingham to Rivonia at around 5.30 am on Monday and Friday mornings, where I go to gym. I thjen leave Rivonia at around 7.20 to ride to Wynberg. I ride straight from Wynberg to Hurlingham leaving at 5.00 on Monday or 4.00 on Friday.