Bike Bus' - Add your route and get more people commuting

chaos_za

Swamped at the moment for work but this does look like an amazing idea.

Will keep an eye out on this thread and if JHB has quite some traction and it will be used by quite a few then I could do a build for a site

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

City: Cape Town

Route: Brackenfell -> Paarden Eiland (via Old Paarl Road, Frans Conradie, Giel Basson, Bosmansdam, Koeberg Road -Cycle Lanes) and Back again in the afternoon (+/-33 km)

Days: At the moment - Wednesdays only

Times: Leave Protea Heights Brackenfell at 5H45, Return trip, Bus lane at Section street @ 16H30 follow same route home

Contact Person: Fabian

Contact Number: PM me

Very cool idea.

My route: Lanseria to Sandton (MTB), via Chartwell, Fourways and then Spruit, to arrive in Sandton by 9 (can do earlier).

Swamped at the moment for work but this does look like an amazing idea.

Will keep an eye out on this thread and if JHB has quite some traction and it will be used by quite a few then I could do a build for a site

Hey man, let me know if you are keen to go through with the site at a later stage. I am a web designer so i could help with the design side :)

• 2 months later...

Hi all.

I have started riding my route fairly regularly. If you want to ride in to Sandton from Greenstone Hill/Edenvale, let me know. I leave at around 06:30ish (can be a little flexible).

Hi all.

I have started riding my route fairly regularly. If you want to ride in to Sandton from Greenstone Hill/Edenvale, let me know. I leave at around 06:30ish (can be a little flexible).

I am doing that via Marlboro but leave at 6am????

I am doing that via Marlboro but leave at 6am

I could move my time earlier. I also ride along the Marlboro route. Where do you leave from? I ride from the Acacia complex on Emerald boulevard.

Edited by arabsandals

City: Johannesburg
Route: Randhart -> City Deep
Days: Monday - Friday
Times: 06H00 & 17H00
Contact Person: Scott
Contact Number: 0727136807

I could move my time earlier. I also ride along the Marlboro route. Where do you leave from? I ride from the Acacia complex on Emerald boulevard.

I leave from Bushwillow estate on Greenstone Drive to Crn. South & Marlboro

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Anyone needing to go between Durban central (Glenwood, Morningside etc) to Uhmlanga or La Lucia in the mornings and vice versa in the afternoons? Let's get this going